Menu
C.E.O.
Mar 3, 2011 03:46
  • SUNITABMEHRA
Dear Sasha,
we are traders from the past 30 yrs, We wiuld now like to come to Guangzhow. But someone said that Yiwu is a better market.
We are looking for Cosmetic Boxes, Evening clutch purses and various other promotional items, related to women fashin accessories.
Pls let me know which is best for us,
Thnks & Rgds,
Sunita
Mar 3, 2011 07:11
  • YIWUALIBABA
Hi. your mentioned items are all in Yiwu with big viaity and very good prices .
Guangzhou is good for different kinds of garments . your purchasing items are all in Yiwu.
The biggest wholesell market in the wolrd.
With 4 years of exporting experience,excellent English ,I can meet all of your requirements if you have a plan for visiting Yiwu as a daily translator or as a professional agency .
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Mar 3, 2011 10:33
  • SASHA
Hi Sunita,

Thanks for message, I already replied to your message box, check it.

Regards,
Sasha/Alex
Mar 7, 2011 06:52
  • GIONVIA
As you are a trader , i would suggest you to visit both guangzhou and yiwu markets here .Guangzhou has better quality than yiwu while yiwu has more varities and better prices here . For the items such as evening clutch boxes , cosmetics boxes.etc. you can find them in both two cities . Cheers .
Mar 7, 2011 18:05
GUESTDADIDING hI,,,

suggestion you come to Guangzhou and Yiwu,It looks very nice.

But it will waste your time In guangzhou...Guangzhou products is very expensive....I'm pretty sure for this.

WE suggest you to YIwu market,Here have a biggest wholesale market and good price...many indians come to here for buying...and Here have lots of Indian hotels and many indian foods.

however I said,please visit Yiwu if you want to save time and save money.

Post a Reply to: C.E.O.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code