Menu
how to go to Yiwu
Jul 2, 2012 04:09
GUEST39252 Hi,DADIDING,

thanks for you information.

Do you think it's neccessory to ask agent to help buy from Yiwu if we buy not too much thing from yiwu market?

can you give us suggestion? or would mind to help us?

thanks.

Yours

Halid
Jul 11, 2012 22:50
  • DADIDING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST39252 View Post

Hi,DADIDING,

thanks for you information.

Do you think it's neccessory to ask agent to help buy from Yiwu if we buy not too much thing from yiwu market?

can you give us suggestion? or would mind to help us?

thanks.

Yours

Hal...

HI,halid,

we could help you to buy from yiwu market and we could be your broker in yiwu market as your buying agent.

you could send e-mail to
yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Aug 14, 2012 11:54
  • DADIDING
yiwu market will be busy in this summer for christmas products...If you are going to buy these kind of thing,it's time to visit yiwu.

Otherwise you will not catch on the christmas day of this year.

Sep 4, 2012 23:28
  • DADIDING
These season it quite busy in yiwu .

SO when you come to yiwu,please buy the flight ticket and book hotel before you coming...Otherwise it's not easy to get a good hotel and ticket.

Yours

yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Sep 28, 2012 02:41
  • DADIDING
It's not good time to visit china for business from 30th Sep. to 8th Oct. because these days is the national festival in china.

if you are going to visit yiwu these days,please book flight ticket and hotel before you coming...Otherwise you can't get any ticket and hotel...

It's almost full in these days..

Yours
If you need any help from us,please feel free to send e-mail to us.

yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Oct 14, 2012 03:14
GUESTOMOLOLA... How many hours is it by Train from Guangzhou to Yiwu... I want to go to the market they sale gift items.
Oct 14, 2012 03:45
GUEST428956
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTOMOLOLAADEKUNLE

How many hours is it by Train from Guangzhou to Yiwu... I want to go to the market they sale gift items.

17 to 17.5 hours. You can search train schedule on this page:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/guangzhou-schedule.htm
Nov 25, 2012 09:35
  • DADIDING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST428956

17 to 17.5 hours. You can search train schedule on this page:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/guangzhou-schedule.htm

It will take 4hours around if you take normal train from shanghai to yiwu train station.

But if you take bullet train(fast train),it only take 2hours from shanghai to yiwu by train.

By the way,the weather are little cold these days in yiwu from 23th Nov 2012...so when you come to yiwu,please take some coats....today 25th Nov 2012 and the temperature is 13~4℃....

If you need more help please feel free to contact with us by following e-mail....we are a purchasing agent in yiwu and help client to buy and inspection and market guide and translating.

yahoo.com.cn|dadiding

Feb 20, 2013 03:30
  • DADIDING
The train and bus are little busy in the march of this year...so if you come to yiwu march,please book ticket and bus ticket advance.

If you need people to pick you up,you can contact with us .so that we can arrange people to pick you up.

Yours
Menos
Mar 5, 2013 08:35
  • DADIDING
many people ask me "where is yiwu"..Some time it's really hard to tell them because they know nothing about china...if I told them Yiwu in the certer of china,i'm still not sure they know it or not...so I have tell them to check from map..where is the Shanghai and find shanghai and than find Yiwu...But some client visit shanghai and call to me I'm in shanghai.But I didn't find yiwu...Yes,,they can't find yiwu in shanghai ..because fromshanghai to yiwu it's still need 2 to 4hours by train or by car.

Some body from from Guangzhou and they ask me to pick them up from guangzhou...But time it's quite hard if they ask by train..so we have take flight from yiwu to pick them up....and it's more quickly...because some body only stay in china few days.

However we hope every body could tell us if you want us to help to buy from yiwu and use our service..it's better to tell us when you coming so that we could arrange the time and people to focus on your thing...

But some time and some body they asked lots of thing from us and tell us they are going to us...Finally we arrange the poeple and time to them,and we send people to them and they power off the phone and no contact any more..that is quite unhappy thing...if you don't come to us you can tell us and we don't need to waste time and money on the way....if you only want to ask some thing about yiwu,you can tell us you don't know yiwu..but you are control your order very well by yourself...it's well..we also would like to help ...but if lier to us,it's quite not good thing..

however if you need our service or don't need our service,you want us to tell someting about yiwu,we also would like to help..just tell us your willing..and we also would like to help you..

contact with us.

yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
wikiyiwu.com|info
Page 12 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: how to go to Yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code