Menu
Guangzhou Canton fair
Mar 8, 2011 21:20
  • HARRYHAY
Hi,

I am traveling to Guangzhou Fair on 22/04/2011. I will be staying at Pleasant Grasse Hotel. How can I travel from my hotel to Canton Fairs in Guangzhou? How much is it.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Harry
Mar 8, 2011 21:37
  • BILLCAI
The best way to take taxi, it takes about half an hour, and it costs about 60rmb.
Mar 9, 2011 03:41
  • GIONVIA
I would like to suggest you to check with your hotel whether they have shuttle bus from the hotel to Pazhou complex or not .As most of the hotels have shuttle bus service during canton fair period . The most convenient transportation should be hotel shuttle bus otherwise by metro . Cheers .
Mar 9, 2011 19:42
GUEST05210 Hi Gionvia,

Thanks, but according to the hotel-site, the hotel does not have any shuttle bus to the canton fair & it is hard to get a taxi from hotel to canton fair.

Is there any booking for taxi from my hotel to canton fair? If yes, what is the cost of the bookong for taxi? How long (timing) does it take from my hotel to canton fair?

Regards,
Harry
Mar 11, 2011 10:59
  • IVYSKY
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Canton fair!

Wish you good business.

Any business service do you need,please feel free contact me?

Ivysky

gmail.com|Ivyskychina
Mar 12, 2011 09:05
  • GIONVIA
Hi Harry, there is no online booking service for taxi in Guangzhou .The best you can do is that you check with the receipt in person whether they have shuttle bus from the hotel to pazhou complex or not here .Cheers .
Mar 19, 2011 01:50
GUEST24138 hi,harry.i am sam.call me if you interest in HID xenon products.we are a OEM factory in china.

akeauto.com|ake
Jun 3, 2011 00:17
Hey guys,

I intend to go to the next canton fair (in october) and I had the same questions as yours. I found useful help on a website (www.china-canton-fair.com) which proposes to rent a chauffeur, an interpretor, guide you on the fair and other services. Of course you have to pay for these services but if you don't want to, the free information on the website still helps.

Hope this helps !
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou Canton fair
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code