Menu
Guangzhou experienced interpreter related to business negotiation, factories and market visits,tour
Mar 8, 2011 22:20
  • ELVIRA2
Hello, there! I'm an experienced interpreter name Elvira Zou, lives in Guangzhou, China, with 1.5 years’translating experience,3 years’ working experience in foreign trade, Since 2009, I had been doing partime jobs, working as an business interpreter/English tour guide/business assitant for customers from American, Europeans, Soviet region and Midle East. I’m a girl easy going and kind-hearted, I’m very interested in history and culture.
Work experience:
1. I have worked for a translation company for 1.5 years,mainly worked as a translater.
2. Worked in Foreign trade area for 3 years.
3. Doing partime jobs since 2009, worked as a tour interpreter in Guangzhou for many times,Took customers to the historical places and tell them the Chinese history.Being a business interpreter/assistant for Customers from Czech,French, U.S., Mexico,Brazil,India, Soviet Regions,middle East.
4.As a freelance, being an interpretor/business assistant for customers from the States,Europe,Souch east Asia,Middle East and Russia. Doing preprations for customers before they arrive in China, arrange their trips, order follows after they left.
5. Recently I’d just finished 15 days’ interpretation for customers from the United States, we worked together in the factory.
What service I provide:
a, Interpretation or translation.
b, Assist customers to arrange their trip in China, book hotel and car, tour in China,etc.
c, Sourcing products,accompany customers to visit markets and factories, meetings and order follow up, QC, arrange shipping etc.
Please feel free to contact me if you are looking for freelancer interpreter. My email: 126.com|Elvira_sales , yahoo.com.cn|a2awaw Skype:gongzuo cellphone: +86 13672468136.
Thanks.
Ms.Elvira

本人有过三年外贸经验,对外贸流程熟悉;有着丰富的英语口译经验.曾在翻译公司有笔译经验;曾担任过俄罗斯,美国、印度、德国、法国、中东地区等客户的随同翻译,商务助理,有过多次广州一日游景点现场英语解说经验;现为自由职业。如需翻译请联系 邹小姐 邮箱: 126.com|Elvira_sales, yahoo.com.cn|a2awaw Skype:gongzuo QQ: 405391883 cellphone: +86 13672468136.
谢谢!
Elvira 邹小姐

Apr 20, 2011 20:28
GUEST45124 Hello, there,

This is Janet Luo, a local Chinese girl living in Guangzhou.I worked as oversea sales for two years after my graduation from university, then four years in multinational company. Now I work as an independent business interpreter and sourcing agent in Guangzhou, as well as the cities around. I am familiar with building material, window and door hardware,small furniture like ottoman, metal wall art, I will help your business more easily on:
1) Interpreter & translator in Guangzhou, or trip to other cities;
2) Guide to the wholesale markets and manufactories and negotiate good prices with suppliers;
3) Orders follow up, inspection, shipment arrangements, handling export procedure, make and post shipment documents to buyers;
4) Source new products and suppliers

For more information, please contact by my mail: gmail.com|janet.yunfeng
Jul 17, 2011 20:15
GUEST91209 Hey,

This is Shelly from Guangzhou, China.

I'm working as sourcing agent and translator here.

Shelly

Email: gmail.com|fashionlegend2009
MSN: hotmail.com|shellylee807
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou experienced interpreter related to business negotiation, factories and market visits,tour
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code