Menu
Travel guide in WENZHOU,Business interpreter, English-Chinese translator
Mar 9, 2011 20:57
  • MEGANJIN
Hi all, This is Megan from Wenzhou. Wenzhou is my hometown, and it is famous for its manufacturing industry, for example: synthetic leather business, shoes, belts, glass, valve, stationery, art work, domestic appliance etc. I am very familiar with those products and factories, therefore, if you come here for the business trip, I will be glad to be your interpreter, sourcing assistant, quality inspector, and I am sure I can help to make your business trip more convenient and effective in Wenzhou.

For more detailed information, please contact me by email: meganjin55 AT gmail.com
PHONE: (zero zero eight six) one five eight five eight zero zero one six one nine
Best wishes,
Megan
May 24, 2011 02:03
Dear potential client,

Are you now googling because you are traveling to Wenzhou for business or for holiday? If you do and if you need an experienced business interpreter, travel assistant to help with your trip, you are looking at the right place.:-)

I am a professional business assistant that dedicated to provide high level guide services for those who travel in Wenzhou for business and tourism. My service includes tour guiding, car service, sourcing, quality inspecting and other tour related matters.

I have an excellent knowledge of Wenzhou, including all areas like Lucheng, Ouhai, Longwan, Yueqing, Rui'an, Yongjia, Cangnan and Pingyang, and have working background in international trade companies.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 163.com|wenzhouguide
Jun 10, 2011 10:15
  • DAVIDWU1103
I can help you in Wenzhou.
Jun 13, 2011 07:25
  • YAP79
If anyone need an intepreter or sourcing agent in wenzhou, Pls contact me 13216076590, msn: sunnyapno1@hotmail. I will try to offer you the best service and make your job easy.
Jun 19, 2011 05:18
  • YIWUALIBABA
Hi,
If anyone who is coming to Yiwu, I will give my best service at reasobale charges with excellent English .
Welcome to Yiwu.
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Oct 5, 2011 02:37
I offer executive services to business professionals such as:
airport pick up service, chauffeur service to visit designated sites and places of interest, hotel reservations, interpreter/translation service, factory visits which would include factory inspection, negotiation of prices, quality control and delivery scheduling.

Services are generally based in Wenzhou but can service surrounding areas such as Qingtian,Lishui,Yiwu, Taizhou, etc. Other areas are serviceable as long as expenses are paid.

Email: 163.com|wenzhouguide

For more details about me and my service, please check on www.hellowenzhou.com
Dec 14, 2011 16:01
GUEST34135 am coming wenzhou for business trip , need translater and guide and invitation letter to issue visa
my email hotmail.com|sense.co
Mar 12, 2012 20:07
GUEST69112
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVIDWU1103

I can help you in Wenzhou.

Dear

Our CEO is coming to Wnzhou on 20th evening for 21st meeting at Rui'an. Can you be his Translator for that day. He would like to visit couple of companies and your service is required . Evening he will go back.

If interested please give your availability and the rate by return mail..

We look forward to your immediate response and long lasting business relation.

With Regards

For V B Medicare Pvt Ltd

K E Antony

Asst General Manager Commercial

V B Medicare Pvt Ltd,

Plot # 59/63. Phase II,

Sipcot Industrial Estate,

Hosur 635 109

Tamilnadu. India.

Phone 914344 261961

Fax: 914344 260998

Mobile: - 919344999780

Mar 20, 2012 07:17
GUESTKITTY O... I am an experienced interpreter in Wenzhou with the Certification of Intermediate Interpreter. My email:qq.com|ouyangyanli cellphone: +86 136566 93619
Work Experience:
•Interpreted for 2 Romanians visiting a VALVE factory in Wenzhou. 2012.3
•An interpreter for the Inaugural European Top Brand Cooperation Summit in Hangzhou 2010.9
•Accompanied 5 European clients visiting a clothing factory, a leather bag factory and the leather city in Haining
•Interpreted for an engineer of JLA from the UK adjusting washing machines in Hangzhou. 2010.8
•Interpreted for the CEO of Tarakibu, a British clothing trade company. I accompanied her to visit factories and fabric market and helped her resolve problems with a Chinese factory for 4 days in HZ and Yiwu 2010.8
•Interpreted for the family of the Head of Production and R&D of LEDON Lamp from Austria for their vacation in Hangzhou for 2 days 2010.7
•Interpreted for the CEO of Jiangxi Anlida company for 3 days during the 11th China Shanghai International Agrochemical and Crop Protection Exhibition. 2010.3
•Interpreted for two technical directors from JLA Limited from the United Kingdom doing laundry business in Hangzhou for 2 weeks. I have a general idea of decorating a public laundry room. 2010.3
•Interpreted for two American music professors during their lectures on music for 3 days in Wenzhou 200.8
•Interpreted for an English priest during his visit in Wenzhou for two days 2007.8
Oct 21, 2012 01:10
GUEST40194 Hello,
Our manager will arrive to Wenzhou on November 22 morning and he will visit one company (machinery producer) and will go back in the evening. The company people will meet him at the airport and bring him back to the airport after the meeting.
We need an English-Chinese translator to help in translating during the meeting (about 2-3 hours).
Please contact me if you are ready to take this job and mention you rate per hour or/and per day.
With regards
Santos
tel: +86 158 2137 6885
email: gmail.com|santos6888
Jun 5, 2014 18:05
GUEST88182 I need any person in china who interested to become our sales agent in wenzhou on commission basis and also assist us for meeting and help in marketing when we visit wenzhou.

Please reply us on rediffmail.com|decenttannery
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travel guide in WENZHOU,Business interpreter, English-Chinese translator
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code