Menu
I have a nice & convenient apartment on rent,not far from Canton Fair Exhibition!
Mar 10, 2011 07:37
  • PIXXY
Hi,I have a very nice apartment on rent.It's on the top of subway line 3 and line 8.Just right on the top of Exit C.

Right next to exit C,there is a Pizza Hut restaurant,KFC,on 4th floor there is a KTV(Koraokee),-1F.there is a sushi restaurant,the next building has a Wall-Mart (Hao You Duo)Supermarket,7-11,Mannings Market,Watsons' Market,Bread Talk Bakery,Lohas Bakery,many Chinese restaurants,hair salone isalon,pharmacy,ICBC bank,many shopping stores...............

The best night view balcony of my apartment.Show you the picture later.
I'm the owner.My name is Miya.If you're interested in looking at its pictures,I'll send to your email or I'll figure out how to upload here then later you can see it online here.Thx!BTW,don't worry,I can speak English.
If you want to rent for short time like coming for Canton Fair Exhibition,you just want to rent for a month,then the price is CNY(RMB)15,000/month.If you just want to rent for couple weeks or few days,then we can negotiate it on phone or email.
My email is:
139.com|pixxy
My cell phone # is: +86-152 0202 0028

Apr 4, 2011 06:07
GUESTBHAVIK i am interested pl email me details with price from 14th april for 4 nights yahoo.com|rahaang

cell 91-9821094970
Post a Reply to: I have a nice & convenient apartment on rent,not far from Canton Fair Exhibition!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code