Menu
Ferry from HK to Zhuhai
Mar 10, 2011 22:01
I will arrive in Hong Kong but need to know where to go in HK to get a ticket to travel on ferry from HK to Zhuhai. I will stay at hotel in Zhuhai. I will be traveling alone

Thank you

Jimmy
Mar 11, 2011 00:16
  • BL2022
Will you reach Hong Kong by air? If so, there are direct coaches from the airport to Zhuhai. See http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/transportation/airport-transfer.htm

Or if you want to travel by ferry, it's OK too. There are ferries traveling from Hong Kong Airport SkyPier/China Ferry Terminal/Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal/Tuen Mun Pier
to Jiuzhou Port of Zhuhai: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/transportation/ship-hz.htm
Nov 28, 2011 01:58
GUESTTIANG I am Singaporean flying into MIA on 30th Nov 2011 and stay a nite in Macau then proceed to Zhuhai for 3 nites. Pls advise do i need a visa if more than 3 days? Which is the nearest ferry terminal in Zhuhai as I am staying near the Gongbei Mall. I would also like to make a day trip to HKG fm Zhuhai, please also advise how to get back from HKG fm Zhuhai by ferry? I do know how to get to the Gongbei immigration fm Macau to Zhuhai and vice versa but is there any more direct mode of transport? Also, is it possible to take ferry fm Zhuhai to MIA instead of going back thru the customs in Gongbei into Macau?

Thanks.
Nov 28, 2011 21:40
GUEST3456 GUESTTIANG, you needn't appy for a visa if you stay in mainland China for less than 15 days.

Gongbei is not far from the Jiuzhou Ferry Terminal. You can take a taxi. It costs around CNY 19 during the daytime and around CNY 25 after 24:00. You can take ferry at Jiuzhou Ferry Terminal to HK and then get back to Jiuzhou Ferry Terminal from HK.

As far as I know, there is no ferry from Zhuhai to Macau. Passing through the Gongbei Border is the easiest way to reach Macau.
Nov 11, 2012 10:29
GUEST17247 Pls adv fm zhuhai to hongkong airport, which route is the shortest to take fm zhuhai juizhou ferry terminal?
Nov 11, 2012 10:31
GUEST27131 Pls adv fm zhuhai to hongkong airport, which route is the shortest to take fm zhuhai juizhou ferry terminal? And also which ferry terminal in Hkg to take ferry to zhuhai or is it better to take ferry to Macau and then walk to immigration
Nov 11, 2012 20:52
GUEST4425
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17247

Pls adv fm zhuhai to hongkong airport, which route is the shortest to take fm zhuhai juizhou ferry terminal?

Make sure that you have the confirmed air ticket, valid passport and visa. This ferry route require passengers to offer air tickets that prove they fly away from HKIA on the same day.

Nov 11, 2012 21:00
GUEST5Y778
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST27131

Pls adv fm zhuhai to hongkong airport, which route is the shortest to take fm zhuhai juizhou ferry terminal? And also which ferry terminal in Hkg to take ferry to zhuhai or is it better to take ferry to Macau and then walk to immigration

Zhuhai Jiuzhou Ferry Terminal operates ferries to HKIA. But you have to offer some documents as I said in the above post. Besides, ferries from Jiuzhou Ferry Terminal also arrive at Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal and China Hong Kong City Ferry Terminal. It is doable if you take ferry from HK to Macau and the cross the border to reach Zhuhai. Make sure that you have proper visa to Macau (some nationals are exempted from visa in Macau for certain period).

Personally, I suggest you take ferry from HK back to Zhuhai directly. It's convenient and you needn't worry about visa in Macau.
Nov 11, 2012 22:20
GUEST17699 Pls adv if I can take bus or ferry fm Hkg airport to zhuhai as I'd like to stay in zhuhai. My Flt arrives Hkg airport abt 6.15pm. How long the ride for ferry n bus? Pls advise best n convenient ways to do so..all adv welcome n thank you in advance. I am a female.
Nov 12, 2012 00:07
GUEST5Y778
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17699

Pls adv if I can take bus or ferry fm Hkg airport to zhuhai as I'd like to stay in zhuhai. My Flt arrives Hkg airport abt 6.15pm. How long the ride for ferry n bus? Pls advise best n convenient ways to do so..all adv welcome n thank you in advance. I am a female.

The ferry time between HKIA and Jiuzhou Ferry Terminal is around 70 minutes. The last ferry from HKIA to Zhuhai leaves at 20:00. The ticket fare is CNY 260. If your flight arrives on time, you may get to E1 area in Terminal 1 to buy ticket and then board on the boat.

Or you can take bus from HKIA to Zhuhai. The last one departs at 19:50. It takes around 4 hours and costs HK$234.

Bus schedule: http://www.hongkongairport.com/CBT/Controller?locale=eng

Ferry schedule:
HKIA to Zhuhai:
http://www.zhjzg.com/en/ship.asp?id=6

Zhuhai to HKIA: http://www.zhjzg.com/en/ship.asp?id=3

Nov 15, 2012 22:29
GUEST17699 Can anyone tell me if Min'an hotel in zhuhai is good? Heard they just renovated? Welcome Hor feedback or recommendations if any better and also where to eat. Thanks.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ferry from HK to Zhuhai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code