Menu
how to report a polygamy if I descovered that my husband is marrying a chinese woman in china
Mar 11, 2011 19:01
  • WIFE
I discovered that my husband who is an arab as well I am an arab that he is married to a chinese woman to work for him and so as not to cheat him. he is making her working like a donkey and poor woman she think that he loves her. and the truth he hates her and cannot tell her because she will no longer work for him. so how can I report that he is married to me too so as to sue him because this is forbidden in china and to stop this lie
Mar 12, 2011 19:50
GUEST6332 I am told that polygamy is allowed in Arab countries. Is this the reason why he married a Chinese? Did you know this before? Maybe, you should let her know the truth. If she felt she was cheated, she would do something.
Mar 23, 2011 19:58
GUEST28122 I have the same problem
I dont know how to reach to chinese authorities there
please help if you know how to get there
Oct 3, 2011 18:18
GUEST12223 my mother in law is married to a man who was not divorced from his first wife. She wants to divorce him, but he will not sign any papers. Who should I contact for help in this matter?
May 10, 2012 09:40
GUEST24142 All of you need a lawyer who can give advice about the law of the country! Please don't ask advice from chat forums such as this one...as I am afraid that you will not get the right advice
Post a Reply to: how to report a polygamy if I descovered that my husband is marrying a chinese woman in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code