Menu
Terrible Earthquakes
Apr 12, 2011 00:04
  • BOBERT
LONELYJOE; You are correct... 1986. It aready is "that bad"..and it will probably get a lot worse or they would not have raised the crisis threat level to maximum.
Apr 12, 2011 21:41
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

LONELYJOE; You are correct... 1986. It aready is "that bad"..and it will probably get a lot worse or they would not have raised the crisis threat level to maximum.

Japan has raised the nuclear crisis level to 7 (same as Chernobyl) but they still claim that the situation hasn't been getting worse.

PS: Japan's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency measured that the radiant quantity is 370000 TBq and Japan's Nuclear Safety Commission measures it at 630000 TBq.
Apr 13, 2011 03:13
  • BOBERT
LONELYJOE;
You must be the last man on earth that actually believes anything the Japanese nuclear industrial complex says. Even the Japanese people don't believe it. They have a long history of lies and deception.

http://www.politicususa.com/en/rachel-maddow-japan-nuclear-2
Apr 13, 2011 04:29
Sorry, I didn't find anything by following the link you provided.
Apr 13, 2011 15:46
  • BOBERT
LONELYJOE,
The link I provided works perefectly. The reason you cant access it is your location.

Do a search on "Japanese nuclear industry" and you should find a long history of lies, accidents and falsified documents. I say "should"...... because your probably wont be able to due to your location.
Apr 13, 2011 21:02
Borbert,

I could enter that page but it was blank except for some advertisements. I read through some Chinese news and knew that Tokyo Electric Power Co had "shameful past".
Apr 13, 2011 22:00
  • BOBERT
I suggest you read DODGERS latest post on "Is America adddicted to war". What you both can see is determined by where you are located.
Last edited by BOBERT: Apr 13, 2011 22:00
Apr 17, 2011 02:13
All right, I see what you meant. Today I read that a Japanese reporter guessed that Japan hid the truth in Fukushima nuclear power plant. He said that Japan probably developed nuclear weapon in Fukushima nuclear power plant. What do you think, Bobert?
Apr 17, 2011 03:03
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

All right, I see what you meant. Today I read that a Japanese reporter guessed that Japan hid the truth in Fukushima nuclear power plant. He said that Japan probably developed nuclear weapon in Fukushima nuclear power plant. What do you think, Bobert?

The only thing I know is that nobody is to be trusted. Absolutely nobody tells the truth anymore, if they ever did. Imagine the worst case scenario and you wont be far wrong.
Apr 17, 2011 03:46
GUEST9597
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

The only thing I know is that nobody is to be trusted. Absolutely nobody tells the truth anymore, if they ever did. Imagine the worst case scenario and you wont be far wrong.

The worst scenario is: Fukushima nuclear accident is much worse than Chernobyl. The pacific ocean pollution is worse than we estimated.
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Terrible Earthquakes
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code