Menu
Cheap Hostel
Apr 1, 2005 14:47
  • VIATURATI3
The problem is how much it will cost your aunt to receive a guest, daily rent for the room? 30 a day. Food? 3 for a kilo of veg and 20 for a whole kilo of meat. And you are trying to charge 150 a day???
Apr 1, 2005 15:20
  • MERMAID
Hehe. you know the market price so accurately.
Apr 1, 2005 16:22
  • ILEERCHINA
yes, because everything in guangzhou is expensive. you want to cook a meal you have to have water, gas, oil, dish,...and have to have someoe to make it . it's not so simple just to buy a kilo meat from the supermarket. and different places have different living standrad. so the price will be different. if you are in guilin instead of guangzhou,you can easily find such a place to stay at 50yuan/day only.

Apr 1, 2005 23:42
  • VIATURATI3
Unfortunately I live in Guangzhou and I am paying 1900 for my 2 bedrooms (very nice furniture). I cook every day, paying no more than 20 a month for gas and water each. And if I feel lazy, 10 for a meal. Sorry.
Cheers.
Apr 2, 2005 08:06
  • ILEERCHINA
my aunt lives in Biguiyuan,so everything inside that living area is a little bit more expensive than other places.but it's worthwhile because everywhere is beautiful and safe there. and i think 150RMB for a day is reasonable.you can not find such a good hotel in guangzhou city at 150. i agree that your house 1900 for a month is good. but i think the house owner will not allow you to stay there for only one day or two. many of the house owner ask you at least to stay 3 months. or if you stay there only for several days or half month, they will ask for more money.

Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Cheap Hostel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code