Menu
Shanghai Tour Guide
Mar 17, 2011 03:30
  • SHIRLEYXUE
Hi,there!

I am Shirley Xue,have been to Shanghai for about 6 years.I am always ready here to be your personal guide,no matter sightseeing or business .

I am friendly,easygoing.Try to be your friend!If you have any questions about Shanghai,pls feel free to ask me or send me an email.

Bigbig Smile!

Mar 30, 2011 11:27
I`m Maggie and i`am currently living here in Shanghai. I`m an experienced business interpreter, translator and travel guide. I also have a degree in English business as well as in foreign trade. My command of the English language in all aspect`s is very good and i enjoy learning. I`m a fun loving ,professional women that will work very hard to get the best result`s in whatever i do. My main goal is to ensure that your visit to China will be an exciting, memorable experience that will stay with you long after you have left China.
More requirements please check my website : www.sweetshanghaiguide.com
Or direct call : + 86 15800302159
Apr 5, 2011 05:17
  • AMBROMAN
Hi

We are going to Shanghai in May for 6 days from 15th to 21th. We'd to visit fabrics which produce kniitted caps and hats and hall market with accesoriess that you can add to caps or hats (acrylic stone ,snap buttoms,fake fur ect.) besides we''d like sightseeing Shanghai.I haven't decided yet which hotel should I choose. It should be close to city center.If you konw hotels worthy of notice give me adresses,please . If you are free in May and know places we need to visit please be our guider.

Best Regards
Marcin Ambroszczyk
Apr 9, 2011 09:02
GUEST08969 Hello Shirley, I have been looking for someone exactly as you to show me around Shanghai. My email is gmail.com|muntaka0 Please email me so I can outline my plans to you.
Apr 10, 2011 03:43
  • CCYQ
Hi dear all

i am penny. a experienced business interpreter/market guid/business assitant
in Yiwu city. if you travel to Yiwu for business, let me know and get my service
thx
gmail.com|zhppenny
Post a Reply to: Shanghai Tour Guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code