Menu
Are You Afraid of Your Boss?
Mar 19, 2011 01:58
  • LINGYUXISU
I came across an interesting investment today when I was surfing the internet. It is like this: ‘Do you have boss complex?’
Don’t go away and keep reading, for it has many ways to show the face and you may have one of them: You don’t want to see your boss outside the office; you are not used to talking about non-work business with your boss; you feel very uncomfortable to be alone with your boss; if you have any problem in work, you are more willing to ask help from colleagues, rather than your boss…

It turned out that most people are afraid of their boss and it is said that Chinese are more afraid of their bosses than the westerners. I don’t know why but I have to admit that I am afraid of my boss, although he had never criticized me. Actually, it couldn’t be said that I know him, for I only talked to him for three times: one was at the job interview, one was at the gathering party of our department, and the last one is at the annual dinner. Ridiculous butt I just cannot control myself, maybe it’s because he pay me a salary. So are you afraid of your boss and how do you deal with it?
Mar 19, 2011 02:01
GUESTJIM Why? I am only afraid of my professor when I cannot hand in the paper in time
Mar 20, 2011 11:08
  • MARRIE
for a mature and experienced worker, boss is just the person u work for in exchange for the food for daily living. It's a employee and employer social relationship. Spiritually the employee should not feel inferior to his/her boss.
Post a Reply to: Are You Afraid of Your Boss?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code