Menu
Job in Guangzhou - Starts May
Mar 19, 2011 16:57
JOB DESCRIPTION

You will be required to help build a small team of sales staff that have the ability to push the company forward generating sales. We are opening our new office to help Chinese students gain a place at major UK universities. The main responsibility of the Chinese office is to find students that want to attend the UK.

MUST HAVE

Good English abilities, both written and verbal

PREFEREED

Worked for a recruitment agency recruiting Chinese students for universities in the UK or
Attended an overseas university, preferably the UK

RECOMMENDED

Worked within a sales background
Managed a sales team
Ability to build a sales team
Bright and hard working
Not frightend to work hard to get good salary

OTHER DUTIES

Report to the UK office
Build a sales strategy
Assisting with the running of our office
Dealing with general office duties

NOTE

You may be required to attend the UK for 2 weeks during the first year of this job

SALARY

Dependant on experience but will include performace and sales bonus

MORE INFORMATION

You can view our web iste www.g7education.co.uk where you can find our contact details. Applicatio forsm should be directed to the UK office.

Last edited by RICHARDCLASON: Mar 19, 2011 16:59
Mar 24, 2011 03:43
  • MOMOCHONG1
Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHARDCLASON View Post

JOB DESCRIPTION

You will be required to help build a small team of sales staff that have the ability to push the company forward generating sales. We are opening our new office to help Chinese students gain a place at major UK universities. The main responsibility of the Chinese office is to find students that want to attend the UK.

Dear sir,
I'm very interested in this position in China. I'm a local Chinese guy and used to be a teacher in China for more than 6 years. Now I engage in international business service and act as a manager with STIN company: www.bizinchina.cc in China. I'm also managing a sales team now in China, my advantage is that I experienced both in education and sales management in China.
My Skype is: momochong1 or MSN: hotmail.com|momochong1 Let's have a further discussion online if you're interested.

Apr 1, 2011 05:05
  • SIMON201101
Hi I am working in a Uk company at suzhou.
I used to have experience at sales team recruiting and market promotion
I appreciate your considering my application.
I look forward to hearing from you and get more information about your company.
Feel free to contact with me at live.cn|simon200909.
Post a Reply to: Job in Guangzhou - Starts May
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code