Menu
TOMMY COOPER LIVES AGAIN.
Mar 21, 2011 20:41
  • BOBERT
A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time.....

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it. I thought to myself, they've lost the plot!!

I was at a cashpoint yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70!!! Bollocks to this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Saw my mate outside the Doctor's today looking really worried.
"What's the matter?" I asked.
"I've got the big C,"he said.
"What, cancer?"
"No, dyslexia."

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

The Prime Minister, David Cameron, has announced that he intends to make it more difficult to claim benefits. From next week, all the forms will be printed in English.

I was driving this morning when I saw an RAC van parked up. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself 'that guy's heading for a breakdown'.

On holiday recently in Spain I saw a sign that said 'English speaking doctor' - I thought, 'What a good idea, why don't we have them in our country?'

Mar 22, 2011 05:54
  • LARRYBOY
Sounds more like Henny Youngman
Mar 23, 2011 14:21
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT View Post

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time.....

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it. I th...

Not bad Bobert, I only read the cemetery joke yesterday on Facebook not that I hadn't heard it before, I will have to go back to the archives to restore a few more golden oldies.
Alan
Post a Reply to: TOMMY COOPER LIVES AGAIN.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code