Menu
Travel Questions
Mar 22, 2011 15:51
  • BOLT
Hello,
I have been buying from Factories in China for almost 10 years but have never visited. Now I am well over due to visit some of my suppliers. I plan to visit China later in April but as its my first trip to this wonderful country I have many questions.
I plan to Fly into Shanghai around 21st of April,stay just one night there then I need to visit factory in Ningbo and also Hangzhou. I thought I can take train from Shanghai to these two cities is this correct?
I wish to spend two Days in Ningbo as this is one of my major suppliers,just spend one Day in Hangzhou.
Then I need to get to Guangzhou to visit factories around this city (Like Shenzhen ,Haifeng. Is it best to take Plane to get to Guangzhou,is it best to fly from Lishe Airport our are there other good options?
I also would like to visit factory in Huian, Quanzhou, Fujian. Is this far away?
I only have 10-12 Days so not much spare time but some visits may only take a couple of hours.I really want to learn something of the Chinese culture and way of life and have some time enjoy the visit.
I am really looking forward to seeing a little bit of China,I have visited Thailand many times and Hong Kong. I will need help to best use my time and enjoy China so I do hope to hire a Travel partner to help,I can teach something about Australia while I share China with you.
Mar 22, 2011 23:08
  • BL2022
Apart from by bus from Shanghai to Ningbo and Hangzhou, you could also by train, bullet trains are better.
It’s fine to fly from Ningbo to Guangzhou. Train and bus takes too much time.
Fujian Province is next to Guangdong Province. I think you could make the trip if time permits.
Mar 23, 2011 01:29
  • BOLT

Thanks,
I appreciate that information.
Have a good day.
Cheers Andrew
Mar 23, 2011 06:34
GUESTDADIDING Hello Bolt,

It's not easy to visit so much city in 10days.

I hope you can employ a translator to help you.

it will be easy for you.

If you want our help,please e-mail to me..

My ifnoration in the profit.

Mar 24, 2011 02:42
  • SHIRLEYXUE
Hi,Bolt,
It is a huge plan of you to visit so many places with 10-12days!And it is not easy indeed,and you might find yourself always on the way(train,plane,car,shuttle bus...)

Well,There are Bullet Train(which begins with "D",means very fast) at South Shanghai Railway Station to HangZhou(1.5hours) and also to Ningbo(3hours).So you can take Bullet train to "HangZhou first,and then take bullet train there to Ningbo(1.5hours).

Then you can fly to GuangZhou or ShenZhen,you can also go to QuanZhou city in FuJian first by Bullet Train(4hours).

Goodluck!
Mar 24, 2011 18:50
  • GIONVIA
Nothing is impossible to a willing andrew!. Just kidding ...If you keep this target in your mind, try hard ,you may succeed .If you think it is hard and never try ,then you never succeed here .Cheers
Apr 1, 2011 03:58
  • TREEJ2000

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOLT View Post

Hello,
I have been buying from Factories in China for almost 10 years but have never visited. Now I am well over due to visit some of my suppliers. I plan to visit China later in April but as its my first trip to this wonderful country I have many questions.
I plan to Fly into Shanghai around 21st of April,stay just one night there the...

Andrew, what I can suggest as folloiwng
21st,April arrival in ShangHai
22nd moring ShangHai to HangZhou by train or by shuttle bus or by taxi
22nd,afternoon Visiting HangZhou factory
23rd, HangZhou Sightseeing (You should not be missing HangZhou beautifull West lake)
24th, morning HangZhou to NingBo by train, shuttle bus or taxi
24th,afternoon NingBo factory
25th NingBo factory
26th morning NingBo to QuanZhou by fas train (about two and half hours)
26th afternoon QuanZhou
27th morning QuanZhou to XiaMen
27th afternoon XiaMen Sightseeing
28th morning XiaMen to GuangZhou by train
28th afternoon GuangZhou
29th GuangZhou
30th morning GuangZhou to HongKong by train
30th afternoon Departure from HongKong Airport back to Australia

I hope it will help. If you need more information, please feel free to contact with me hotmail.com|treej2000

Apr 1, 2011 11:39
  • DAVIDWU1103
1. I think shanghai--zhejiang( including hangzhou,ningbo)---fujian province---guangdong province is the best steps for you.
2.You should tell me all cities you want to go ,then I will give you detailed schedule.
3.It is not absolutely to take bus ,train or plane because your time is limited,and you need travel in the night.
4.I can pick you up in shanghai, then drive you around in zhejiang province and hope you can share Austrilia with me.
5.David Wu
Skype ID: davidwu1103
Email: gmail.com|davidwu1103
Apr 1, 2011 12:04
  • DAVIDWU1103
are you on line? bolt.
Post a Reply to: Travel Questions
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code