Menu
An Interesting Theory
Mar 24, 2011 04:51
  • SUNNYDAY
Yesterday, when my friend and I were chatting online, she told me an interesting theory heard from somebody else in her office.

It goes like this: Human being usually inhabits the EQ from the mother while the personality is much more influenced by the father. In this case, if your BF is smart and clever, then there is a great chance his mother, your maybe mother in-law is smart, so be careful when you will be with her; if your BF is not so smart, then you may take it easy when be with his mother. If your BF is kind-hearted and generous, then your maybe father in-law is a nice person, so it will not be a big problem to get alone well with him; but if your BF is not so generous, then be careful of his father too.

I don’t know who got this first-hand experience; maybe someone once had many BFs. I remembered that I’ve read that the EQ of a kid is much more influenced by the mother than the father from somewhere else, but never heard about this theory. Do you think this believable?
Mar 24, 2011 23:16
  • LINGYUXISU
I don't know if this is true or not. My sister in blood and I are totally two different kinds of people. She is outgoing while I'm reserved; I'm a good student according to my teachers while she doesn't like studying at all...

But I will bear it in mind and try it on my BF in the future

Last edited by LINGYUXISU: Mar 24, 2011 23:20
Mar 24, 2011 23:23
  • BOBERT
You can soon try it on me LINGYUXISU. My flight leaves for Xian tonight.
Mar 25, 2011 01:13
  • LINGYUXISU
I' m sorry if my words hurt you -- I meant no harm. But you are too old for me and I prefer someone in real life.
Mar 25, 2011 02:14
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINGYUXISU

I' m sorry if my words hurt you -- I meant no harm. But you are too old for me and I prefer someone in real life.

Obviously attempts at facetiousness are totally wasted here. I am also sorry if my words hurt LINGYUXISU and I also mean no harm, but it was meant as a joke! Nothing more! You are too immature for me and I prefer someone with a sense of humor.
Post a Reply to: An Interesting Theory
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code