Menu
Translator / Guide needed for Guangzhou - Foshan
Mar 26, 2011 07:49
  • UDT13
Hi there all,

I'll be travelling from the South Pacific to Guangzhou, Foshan and Yiwu in May 2011. I would like to purchase woodwork equipment and building materials. Would anyone recommend any interpretor/ guide or any specific markets ? I can be reached on gmail.com|highway777 . Photo attachments would be appreciated.

Regards,

Riv
Mar 26, 2011 09:25
  • IVYSKY
Hi Riv,

Nice to know you. Recently I have a client from Papua New Guinea, he also wants to buy wood-working machine and building materials. Here in Foshan, there are markets for wood-working machines and building materials. In the markets, there are many good wood-working machines and building materials manufacturers. I am sure in Foshan city, you can buy all these products.

I am very experienced and familiar with all these markets, I can guide you to the markets when you are here in Foshan city, also can be your English-Chinese interpreter. And I own a car, can make your travels more convenient and save time.

And I can follow up all the orders, arrange the shipment after you buy all the products.

Any question just feel free to contact me by my EMAIL:gmail.com|ivyskychina MSN:hotmail.com|ivyskychina. I am always pleased to answer your questions.

Best Regards,

IvySky

Mar 27, 2011 07:45
  • UDT13
Thanks Ivysky.
Got your contact.
Regards,
Riv
Apr 1, 2011 04:52
  • GIONVIA
For woodwork equipments , you may visit Foshan Lengjiao Woodwork equipment market and if you are into import and export business , you may just purchase one woodwork magazine from http://www.woodworking365.com/. Then you should know the woodwork equipment business in foshan in depth as most of the suppliers are listed there .

For building materials , it is a very big definition . You had better narrow it accordingly. For tiles ,sanitware,lights .etc. you may buy from Foshan Ceramic international ,china ceramic city, Huaxia ceramic city.

For doors , glass sliding doors , balustrade ,hardware ,wallpaper.etc., you may visit guangzhou building material wholesale markets :Nanan road market and Shahe market

If you want to get building materials like OSSB,OSB, glass steel ,WPC.ETC.environment products , you will have to buy from ceratain factories directly.

Welcome to guangzhou and wish you a good time .

Apr 2, 2011 11:17
  • UDT13
Very helpful of you.
Thanks very much "tiger" !
UDT13
Post a Reply to: Translator / Guide needed for Guangzhou - Foshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code