Menu
Shanghai Pudong Airport to Ningbo
Mar 28, 2011 02:32
guest51114 Hi everyone, I am from ningbo and one of my friends will arrive in Shanghai Pudong airport the 20th of April at 00.05 at night. I'd like to go there to pick-him up and come back to Ningbo right after. So, it will be around 8 hours drive: go to Shanghai from Ningbo and come back. Or, I could go to Shanghai by bus and we will just need a ride back to Ningbo. Does anyone have contact where it will not cost a fortune. Thanks a lot.
Mar 28, 2011 21:15
  • BL2022
If you go by your own car, it will for sure be convenient. But you may be tired to drive that long.
If you travel by bus, you may need to transfer at shanghai long-distance bus station and it will takes you more time. Also, your friend will land at 00:05 and there will be no bus from Shanghai to Ningbo at that time and you need to stay in Shanghai till the next morning. BTW, you could also travel by train between Ningbo and Shanghai.
You make the decision.
Last edited by BL2022: Mar 28, 2011 21:16
Mar 28, 2011 21:27
GUEST25143 Thanks a lot for this reply but I already knew everthing about this. Maybe, my first post was not clear but what I am looking for now is a contact of someone who could take me there by car and take us back with my friend; so, if you know anyone with a car who could agree to do this or a car rental company with driver, please let me know. The only thins is that I am not ready to pay more than 1000 ^^ Thanks in advance for your reply.
Mar 28, 2011 23:11
  • BL2022
Oh, sorry for my mis-understanding. I don't know such a guy or company. Maybe you could have a look in other forums of this community, such as Ads Board. There are some guys or companies posting car-rental ads there. You'd better hire one based in Ningbo, it will save you money.
Mar 29, 2011 04:40
  • TREEJ2000
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25143 View Post

Thanks a lot for this reply but I already knew everthing about this. Maybe, my first post was not clear but what I am looking for now is a contact of someone who could take me there by car and take us back with my friend; so, if you know anyone with a car who could agree to do this or a car rental company with driver, please let me know. The only t...

To be frank, RMB 1000 for a round-trip betwen ShangHai and NingBo is not likely. What I can suggest is that you can take your chance and ask the driver with NingBo Vehicle number plate at ShangHai Airport and see whether he would like to give you a ride with RMB 1,000. Then you will need to go to ShangHai on your own, by train, by shuttle bus. If you need more information, please feel free to contact with me with treej2000AThotmail.com
Mar 30, 2011 20:58
  • DAVIDWU1103
I can pick up your friend for you ,but it need 1400.
Mar 30, 2011 21:02
GUEST25143 Thanks all for your replies but it is ok; I found someone who can take me from Ningbo to Shanghai Pudong aiport and take us back for 1200. :)
Dec 29, 2011 06:44
GUESTROB hi,somebody can help us,a car just pick up us from ningbo to shanghai pudong airpot..or please give me a number so that i will be the one to contact..

thanks...
Dec 29, 2011 21:38
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTROB

hi,somebody can help us,a car just pick up us from ningbo to shanghai pudong airpot..or please give me a number so that i will be the one to contact..

thanks...

What's your flight schedule at the Pudong Airport? It's expensive to rent a car to take you to the Pudong Airport. If possible, you can take long distance bus at Ningbo South Bus Station to Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station and then change airport shuttle bus line 7 to Pudong Airport.
Aug 5, 2012 04:22
GUEST23880 hello

is there anyway comming back from shanghai to ningbo tonight for single trip no round trip then i can pay 400 rmb
it is really urgent i must be at work tomorrow morning in ningbo
i m comming back now from sydney and my plane land at 19 at pudong
Aug 18, 2012 22:15
GUEST42305 Ningbo Stone Auto Leasing Company vehicle part-time translator
Chauffeur Drive Wedding rental lease
Ningbo City: $ 150
Ningbo Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport: 750 yuan (car cost all-inclusive)
Ningbo, Shanghai Hongqiao Airport: 1100yuan (car cost all-inclusive)
Ningbo, Shanghai Pudong Airport: 1200 (car cost all-inclusive)
Ningbo, Zhoushan Dinghai, Shenjiamen, Zhujiajian: $ 750 (car cost all-inclusive)
Tel jack hotmail.com|onlyjack001 8613600621607
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shanghai Pudong Airport to Ningbo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code