Menu
Fraud- Please Help!!!
Mar 30, 2011 08:54
  • BENSHAZI
I bought products on a well organised and recognised website very known in China but have refused to send the products to me. Over 6 months I have been emailing them but no supply of the items I bought has been done.
The address of the company is DHgate, 6F Dimeng Commercial Building No.3-2, Hua Yuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China 100191.
Their website address www.dhgate.com

Please can you help?
Last edited by BENSHAZI: Mar 30, 2011 08:56
Mar 30, 2011 20:44
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Benshazi,

We are sorry to hear that your experience. Many foreigners have been cheated by some online shopping website. And they couldn't get back their money back. You may have a look at this thread:
http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=34321

Aug 9, 2011 03:16
GUEST40131Hi Benshazi

I should be able to help you. I'm part of DHgate's Facebook team. You can send us an email at dhgate.com|facebookteam along with a brief description of your case and also your order number. Therefore we can look up the order for you and assist you with the problems that you are having with.

We'll be looking forward in your email. Thanks in advanced for your cooperation.

Caro
DHgate Facebook Team
Oct 29, 2011 10:40
GUEST19255hi

is the men who live on this adress ok ? :

6F Dimeng Commercial Bldg., No. 3-2 Hua Yuan Rd.,
Haidian Dist. Beijing, China 100083
Mar 4, 2012 10:44
GUESTMARTII make beaded jewelry. I would like to know if there are bead markets? Will be in Beijing and Shanghai in May.
Thanks
May 3, 2013 08:19
GUESTHARIHi, This is Hari. I have Ordered Harddrives on DHGate.com. they have not delivered my goods and after fighting with them they agreed that they will do refund my money and approved on 22FEB2013 but so far they haven't not done the payment. Kindly assist on this.
Jul 5, 2015 03:53
GUEST29988I too have been defrauded by a seller called IT-MART on the website DHGATE.com. DHGATE.com will recycle 3 bot-generated responses when you raise a case with them, then ignore you after the 3rd response. meanwhile IT-MART is still listing and operating as usual. The website prioritises sellers more than buyer protection. I would never buy through them again.