Menu
going to china
Apr 2, 2011 16:09
  • CRUDA
Hello!!!
We are from Canada and I homeschool my two children, I would like to take my kids to Changsha for a year to learn chinese. My kid age are 8 and 11.
I can only find universities for adult foreign student(18 and up) but nothing for little ones . I don't want to put them on a chinese public school. How do I go about it??? any help would be great.
thank you!!!
cruda
Apr 4, 2011 05:32
  • DAVIDWU1103
There are private schoolt teaching your children.
Apr 7, 2011 15:24
GUEST61133 1. Ask changsha's foreign language school if they have one. They should have one....
Foreign language schools in China usually offer diverse classes, e.g. dance, instrumental&vocal music, tea ceremony, etiquette... However, since kids there are from wealthy family in general, some of them might be spoiled and have spoiled children's characteristics....(based on my knowledge of 3 other foreign language schools' middle and high school students in large cities) Most kids are nice. Teachers will take care of everything...Just go to talk to teachers if you have any concerns.
2. Ask Changsha's Xin Dong Fang
3. any other private school....
Apr 7, 2011 17:39
  • CRUDA
Oh that's good to know. thank you very much for letting me know!!!!
Apr 9, 2011 16:52
  • CRUDA
Wow!! that's wonderful. Thank you sooo much for all the info.
I really appreciate the help. I wil be definitely contacting the two schools.
thank you again!!!!
Apr 14, 2011 23:28
  • LISHUYANG
I am a graduate student from Emory University, GA, USA. I am a native Chinese speaker and fluent in English. I will stay in Changsha for 8 weeks, from May 16th to July 16. Please feel free to contact me at gmail.com|lishuyang1988 for detail. I have experienced how hard to move to a new place, and would like to share some experience with you.
Apr 14, 2011 23:31
  • LISHUYANG
BTW, please do not reply in this thread, I may not able to reply in a timely manner.
Post a Reply to: going to china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code