Menu
Travel to Zhuhai from Macau
Apr 6, 2011 03:46
  • KDRAMA
Please advise how I can get to Zhuhai if I am staying at Sofitel Hotel in Macau, I think its Sofitel Ponte 16 (i can see Zhuhai from the hotel, if i'm not mistaken).

Also, how do I get to Hong Kong from Macau. Is it possible by public transport.

Thank you.
Apr 6, 2011 04:00
GUEST2386
Quote:

Originally Posted by KDRAMA

Please advise how I can get to Zhuhai if I am staying at Sofitel Hotel in Macau, I think its Sofitel Ponte 16 (i can see Zhuhai from the hotel, if i'm not mistaken).

Also, how do I get to Hong Kong from Macau. Is it possible by public transport.

Thank you.

To Zhuhai: take a taxi to Gongbei Border, pass the border and you will get to Zhuhai. It is only about 2.5 kilometers from your hotel to the border. Time: around 8 minutes.

To Macau: take free shuttle bus from your hotel to Macau Ferry Terminal and then take ferry to HK.
Apr 11, 2011 21:01
  • MACAUJAMES
if you go through border gate and you can find sofitel free shuttle bus near macau border gate from macau border gate to sofitel hotel.
Jul 14, 2011 02:12
GUEST80105 Please advise how i want get to Zhuhai from Macau Airport ? if by taxi, how much is the taxi fare ? how about if i want go back to Macau hotel from Zhuhai ?

Thank you.
Jul 14, 2011 21:28
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST80105

Please advise how i want get to Zhuhai from Macau Airport ? if by taxi, how much is the taxi fare ? how about if i want go back to Macau hotel from Zhuhai ?

Thank you.

You can take a taxi from Macau airport to gongbei border (within MOP100). THen pass the border you'll be in Zhuhai. Vice versa to Macau.
Aug 28, 2011 22:30
GUESTZHI Good day.how do i get into zhuhai if depart from emperor hotel,macau? you kind advice and instruction will be greatly appreciated.
Aug 29, 2011 01:42
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTZHI

Good day.how do i get into zhuhai if depart from emperor hotel,macau? you kind advice and instruction will be greatly appreciated.

Option one: take a taxi from your hotel to reach the Gongbei border, about MOP 40. Pass the border and you'll be in Zhuhai.
Option two: take the free shuttle bus of The Landmark Macau or StarWorld Hotel (they are not far from your hotel) to reach Gongbei border, pass the border to reach Zhuhai.
Aug 29, 2011 04:19
GUEST92130 Thank you for your prompt reply
Sep 1, 2011 20:55
GUESTBACKPACK Good Morning. This is first time we enter ZhuHai (1 day trip), and we are travelling total in 5. Please advice where to go (any nice places to introduce) and what to eat (famous local food). you kind advice and instruction will be greatly appreciated.
Sep 26, 2011 22:46
GUEST61925 Kindly advice the options to go to Zhuhai from Hotel Guia? Thank you.
Sep 26, 2011 23:19
GUEST2021
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST61925

Kindly advice the options to go to Zhuhai from Hotel Guia? Thank you.

Take a taxi from Hotel Guia to Bongbei Border. Pass the border and then you will get to ZHuhai.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travel to Zhuhai from Macau
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code