Menu
Travel to Zhuhai from Macau
Dec 8, 2011 10:41
GUEST10919 Hi
Will be staying in Sofitel Hotel in Macau. Do u know whether they have shuttle buses to take you to the Gongbei Border? After clearing immigration, is it far to walk to Zhuhai Charming Hotel? Please advise
Dec 8, 2011 20:20
GUEST4589
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10919

Hi
Will be staying in Sofitel Hotel in Macau. Do u know whether they have shuttle buses to take you to the Gongbei Border? After clearing immigration, is it far to walk to Zhuhai Charming Hotel? Please advise

Ask the staff in the hotel to find the Shiliupu Bus Station. There you can take No.16 bus to Guanzha and then go to the Gongbei Border.

Yes, you can walk to Zhuhai Charming Hotel after clearing immigration.
Dec 14, 2011 01:04
GUEST21243 Hi, total 6 of us plan to depart from HK to Macao on 24th Dec'11 morning and have a 1/2 day trip to visit Macao. After that we will stay at ZhuHai Friendship hotel within the same day. Base on the information, the hotel is within walking distance from Gongbei Port (Immigration and Customs Complex). I need to check in the hotel before 6pm.
Could you please advise in interesting place in Macao, how should I go to the Friendship Hotel from Macao? What time should i depart from Macao. Thank you very much
Dec 31, 2011 01:30
GUESTLINDA pls advise what is the best way to travel to zhuhai from Macau - Metropole Hotel.

also pls advise what is the fastest way to go back to hongkong from zhuhai.
Dec 31, 2011 02:08
GUEST3456
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLINDA

pls advise what is the best way to travel to zhuhai from Macau - Metropole Hotel.

also pls advise what is the fastest way to go back to hongkong from zhuhai.

Metropole Hotel to Zhuhai:
1 take taxi to Gongbei Border. Cost: 25-30 MOP. Then pass the Gongbei Border to reach Zhuhai.

2 Walk to Grand Emperor Hotel to take their free shuttle bus to Gongbei Border and then pass the border to reach Zhuhai.

Zhuhai to HK: get to Zhuhai Jiuzhou Ferry Terminal to take ferry.
Apr 17, 2013 01:11
GUEST95245 Kindly advise how can I get to zhuhai from Hotel Okura? I might be staying in Kingdo Hotel, Zhuhai. Also, any local places & food that not to be miss in zhuhai? Any cheap and worth shopping place? Thank you.
May 18, 2013 03:33
GUEST42038 how long/far is fr hotel victoria in macau to zhuhai borderpass ?
May 21, 2013 02:21
GUEST767543
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST42038

how long/far is fr hotel victoria in macau to zhuhai borderpass ?

It's very close. Just walk around 10 minutes to the Macau-Zhuhai Border.
Jul 24, 2013 05:33
GUEST86139 Hello..advise please.how can I go to macau from zhuhai paragoda hotel? And may I know how long will it take and how much it cost..thanks a lot..
Aug 20, 2013 21:46
GUESTJACKIE good day. we are booked to macau in sept and we'll be staying at the venetian for 3 days. I want to see china and they said that i can do that by passing thru the boarder gate. How can I avail of a 1 day china visa and how much would it cost?
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travel to Zhuhai from Macau
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code