Menu
need urgent help !!
Apr 6, 2011 21:59
  • MEGO
hey guys how r u ...

i need your advice about different things concerning my future , study and live in china...

first let me tell you what i need to do

1 - i need to GET a bachelor degree in TCM taught in english but after some searches i found that its sooooooo expensive for me its about 40,000 RMB per year . if anyone know colleges that are cheaper than this please mention them ..

2- so i am know facing the second choice is to study it in chinese language so i have to take chinese language first for a period to enter the HSK exam and have a good score ..

with that choice i need someone advice me to a good language college , the study is i preferred to be with medical background or may be any other solution you can give ....

i really like xiamen it is my first choice in china so i need also a TCM college in it or close to it

but i am very open to any other suggestions

please i need someone help

thanks

have a nice day
Apr 7, 2011 20:32
  • XIAMENHOSTEL
Welcome to China Mego. I have lived here for almost nine years now and have been involved in the TCM field for almost 30 years. I am currently living in Xiamen.

Where are you from?

You are right about the price for English taught TCM, it is expensive almost the same as the price in the US and Canada. I think there are only three schools offering such a program, Guangzhou, Shandong and Beijing. I think GZ and SD are the cheapest, but I have to say after teaching at 3 medical schools here I believe there is little to be desired from the quality of the education here, especially in the English taught programs. Also there is a bigger issue, that of getting a license in the US or Canada, the lisc. exams will only accept diplomas from Chinese schools from the Chinese taught programs!!!

Did you know Xiamen Uni also has a TCM program (in Chinese)
http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/website.aspx?website_id=3&language=en

I babel, PM me and I will chat more details,

Phil
Xiamen Old Town Youth Hostel
Post a Reply to: need urgent help !!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code