Menu
IT Help Desk / Technical Support Job - Shanghai
Apr 11, 2011 00:14
  • PREMSONI0143
Dear All,

I am Jatin here, and currently I am working as Junior Network Engineer and IT support in India . I am greatly interested in joining in company to work as IT Analyst / Help Desk Support / System Engineer, and I am really appreciated anyone's kind help to provide me such a chance.

I was a graduate in BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) with some Professional IT Trainings, such as CEH, CHFI. RHCE, CCNA & CCSE. Please let you know if you need the certificates copies.

In addition, I have 2 year of Administration Management experience, and I also worked as Insurance Marketing and Online Promoting for 3 years as part-time job.

I really hope to be given the opportunity to work in Company, continue to further advance my career in this field and contribute to the company with my area of expertise and knowledge in my work. I am appreciated to be a member of your team that recognizes my skills and provides me with suitable environment to perform the best of my ability.

My fiancée is Chinese and working in Shanghai , and we are going to settle in Shanghai as soon as possible.

Please ask me my resumes both in Chinese and English attached for your kind consideration on yahoo.com|prensoni0143 , and please contact me so I can send by e-mail.

Looking forward to your kind reply,

Thanks and Regards
Jatin Rajpura
India

Last edited by PREMSONI0143: Apr 11, 2011 00:18
Post a Reply to: IT Help Desk / Technical Support Job - Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code