Menu
Looking for Reliable Chinese Supplier for Children Clothes Wholesale
Apr 11, 2011 08:13
  • SHIRLEY_2011
Hi

I am looking for Trusted wholesale suppliers from China with extremely Competitive prices, good quality and high recent top fashion, for Children clothes between 5-12 years old.

Will be pleased if no minimum order restriction required.

Please provide your email address here and I will revert back to you.

Thanks,
Apr 11, 2011 09:36
GUEST09244
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHIRLEY_2011 View Post

Hi

I am looking for Trusted wholesale suppliers from China with extremely Competitive prices, good quality and high recent top fashion, for Children clothes between 5-12 years old.

Thank...

Hi, there,

I am interested in such kind of business. Pls send the detailed information to 163.com|gracebj01. Thanks!
Apr 12, 2011 03:34
  • DAVIDWU1103
Hi,

I think you must consider a good quantity if you want to get a good price.
But samples and long relationship have different advantage.
You can contact me ,
gmail.com|davidwu1103
Apr 13, 2011 03:27
GUEST61901
Quote:

Hi

Thank...

Hey,

This is Shelly from Guangzhou, China.

Please kindly drop me a line about your requirement.

Shelly
Email: gmail.com|fashionlegend2009
Apr 14, 2011 00:15
GUEST26231
Quote:

Hi

Thank...

Hi Shirley,

How r u?This is shelly from Guangzhou China.We are clothing manufacture and wholesaler here.Please don't hesitate to contact us,we will do our best for you....

Best Regards
Shelly
MSN: hotmail.com|shellylee807
Apr 16, 2011 04:36
GUEST20487 hi. we are cloth manufacturer and have wholesale shops for fashion kid's cloth, sport cloth. pls contact us: hotmail.com|decfactory
Apr 20, 2011 10:13
  • SOPHIE922
Quote:

Hi

Thank...

Dear Shirley ,
I am working in children dress line , I help a oversea customer manufacture children's dress in Guangzhou , every year twice order ,spring-summer/ fall-winter. Every season more than 100 new models , European size , 2years~12years of boy and girl . May be we can cooperate and my customer maybe also need your help to add up his order quantity if the style and size is suitable for your market . Please contact with me :
gmail.com|sophie922
May 13, 2011 00:16
  • HAPPY_LORNA
Would you please send me your detail requiry for the clothes ? And usually quantity ? And where are you from ? What other request ?
Pls send to my email gmail.com|lorna.happybuy
Aug 17, 2015 23:54
GUEST77145 hi.., tanya this side from India, I am looking for kids wear to start new business with no minimum orders, kindly help me . looking forward for your reply... thankzz
May 12, 2017 13:08
GUEST23570 Hello,
My Names Amir am from Egypt, acutely am new in market for clothing kids , am not yet start and am planning to get an ideas and info how to deal with you for getting products from your goodself and sale it here.

I know you it might you don't time replying me as I know very well you have lots of inquiries in reality, but once you have a time to guide me with the procedure in this business much appreciated.

Am open for any kind of question from your side.

Thanks.
gmail.com|Amirsales20
Apr 24, 2018 01:31
GUEST48142 pls give your email adress. i am coming in china 29 april.
Post a Reply to: Looking for Reliable Chinese Supplier for Children Clothes Wholesale
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code