Menu
Bachelor certificate need ?
Apr 11, 2011 23:56
  • PREMSONI0143
Dear Friends,

Please help me to solve one confusion .

I have graduated in India at April 2010 . But untill now I did not have my Bachelor certificate , I already passed my Final Year exam and I have Mark-Sheet (Result) too.

so Now I found one company in China who is ready to provide me working Visa, but they want Bachelor certificate .

so Is there any way to solve this problem ? because if I wait so it will take 6 months to receive .

plz solve it.

Thanks
Jatin
Apr 13, 2011 08:15
  • AARONOLAFSON
Hi Premsoni,

If I understand right, you have graduated from university, but waiting for the bachelor certificate/diploma to be mailed to you? If so, I graduated in December 2010 and it took 3 months from my commencement date to receive my diploma in the mail as well. I tried to expedite the hiring process by providing the final official copy of my transcripts and a letter on university letterhead stationery stating that I have fulfilled all the degree requirements and have graduated by the university Director of Advising, but the company in China which is multinational company, would not accept those documents. I was told that the government is very strict in requiring the specific documentation. I'm afraid you might have to wait until your diploma arrives to you in order to start the hiring process. I know it's frustrating as I've been sitting idle for the past 4 months as my hiring and visa process is just now starting. Perhaps someone else can shed some light on the matter.

Aaron
Last edited by AARONOLAFSON: Apr 13, 2011 08:22
Apr 13, 2011 09:03
  • PREMSONI0143
Yes, you are right .

But now here, I got solution from University that they can provide me Temp. Bachelor Degree certificate, which can be valid untill I will get real one, for real one I have to wait more than 6 months here.

Will see now , when I will get onhand that temp. certificate, I will write again.

Thanks & Regards
jatin
Post a Reply to: Bachelor certificate need ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code