Long ago, I planted for you
Nine hundred ninety-nine roses
From the day we broke up
Nine hundred ninety-nine roses
When the flowers withered, I'm haggard
Millions of oaths are already extinguished with the flowers

Nov 23, 2012 20:52
  • EMERALD7
Wow, she's back after 20 years of tour in Japan. Zhou, Bing Qian-2012 Shanghai concert...Superb and breath taking

Nov 23, 2012 20:57
  • EMERALD7
Hope we can hear her old Shanghai Classic song soon. Her voice is very flexible in different styles of songs. In addition, she is a prefessional traditional chinese instrument-Er Hu - player.

Passing Love

Nov 30, 2012 21:13
  • MARRIE
Zhou Bingqian origin Zhejiang Ningbo , was born in Shanghai in 1969 , in 1978, she was admitted to the famous music academy Shanghai Conservatory of Music school to learn erhu , then rose to the Shanghai Conservatory subsidiary Secondary Music Institute (Shanghai Music Conservatory). In 1985 , she enrolled at the Shanghai Conservatory with erhu master degress. in 1987 she began her singing career. 1989, her album "I wanted a home" to be emerged with the sales of 1 million issues. After that her erhu album sales are also impressive. in 1991 , at the peak of her development she travlled to Japan signing contracts with Japan's first arts company . In 1993 , her album "Passing Love" received numerous awards, making her "Shanghai blowing typhoon" and the "angel of the Sino-Japanese cultural exchange" The following year she launched a Japanese album the metro of the building blocks, a concert was held in Tokyo . Back in 1995 , the career refocused back to China , launched the album "Patience and lonliness, and participation in the television series" New Beauty of the city. In 1996, she launched masterpiece really miss you, embarked on a second career peak. In 1997, she served as producer of her album "Dream and appeal. in May 1999 launch of his autobiography "Zhou Bingqian - really miss you. The same yearshe achieved with '' No sleep tonight and she sang in the National Day . in 2000 she made attempts to laucnch th Portfolio "Zhou Bingqian , a woman like me in bother English and chinese, in 2002 She succesfully performed the combination of singing and er hu playing named 'erhu love letter.'

Nov 30, 2012 21:46
  • GLENEVANS
the only difference between artist and entertainer is that the former can play well at various stages of age. I think Zhou to some extent is much better than the singer Deng, Lijun mentioned in the head post...

in Shanghai concert 2012

Nov 30, 2012 21:50
  • GLENEVANS
spring 2012

she has excellent control of her voice artistically compared with Taiwannese singer ,Jiang Yu Heng

Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What Chinese songs do you like?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code