Menu
Raul to meet Real Madrid in Champions League Final
Apr 14, 2011 04:03
  • KEVIN0518
Raul and Schalke are looking forward to the semi-final with Manchester United after beating Inter-Milan 7-3 on aggregate in the quarter final. The other seminal will commence between Real Madrid and Barca.

If Schalke and Real Madrid defeat their rivals, Raul will confront with Real Madrid. I do not know if this is good. Figo who transferred to Real Madrid from Barca was disliked by Barca’s fans. They even threw coins and bottles toward him during the match. What will Real’s fans do if they see Raul fight with Real Madrid?

PS: after the match with Inter-Milan, Raul has broken previous record, scoring 71 goals at UEFA Championships.

Apr 17, 2011 01:02
  • ICEBERG
Good! Raul has proved that he isn't old yet. Come on! I am looking forward to watch the final match between Schalke 04 and Real Madrid.
May 10, 2011 13:15
That was until Man Utd walked all over them, winning 6-1 on aggregate

Alan
May 12, 2011 03:03
  • ICEBERG
I was sad that both Real and Schalke 04 were out.
May 14, 2011 22:56
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by ICEBERG

I was sad that both Real and Schalke 04 were out.

Cheer up, Iceberg. Although Raul failed to advance to the final, he won great fame for himself. We have to admit that Schalk 04 is not as strong as Manchester United. The games between Real and Barca are arguable. But the results can't be changed.

Maybe, you can expect the Manchester United to beat Barca and revenge for Real.
Post a Reply to: Raul to meet Real Madrid in Champions League Final
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code