Menu
How does kangaroo meat taste?
Jul 29, 2012 02:24
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

My friend brought back kangaroo meat yesterday from Australia (he's pursuing his study in Melbourne). Everyone kept guessing, buffalo meat? Well that was what the majority thinks.
Wan

Wan, it isn't their fault. They never taste Kangaroo meat and they are not gourmands. If you put it in front of me, I can not give you the right answer too.

Australia seems to be bothered by the kangaroos. They reproduce too quickly. They will be a problem if their population exceeds Australian population.
Jan 2, 2013 21:33
GUEST16220 im going to australia for a trip and i was thinking about eat some of their food so thank you.
Nov 3, 2013 21:53
  • ROSEMARY4220
I have had it as a hamburger, just fry about 2 minutes each side. Found it really tasty, better than beef and its really good for you.
Nov 3, 2013 23:56
Rose,

How brave you are. We have to keep the number of the kangaroo under control. In some areas of the USA, there are too many crocodiles. Thus, the local government encourage people to hunt them. I just read that a guy hunted a 4 meter long and 330 kilograms crocodile not long ago. But I don't how they deal with the hunted crocodiles. Perhaps, they can export them to China. You know, some people are willing to try cooked crocodile.
Dec 5, 2013 20:44
  • FORDCRUZ
This is too peculiar, how does it tastes? does it has the same taste with beef steak or what?
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How does kangaroo meat taste?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code