Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for ladies fashion clothing & accessories
Apr 20, 2011 23:29
G'day,

I've just started my on-line business and in need of a wholesaler/supplier for ladies fashion clothing, shoes, bags and accessories in Shenzen, if anyone knows any place, please share it with me or the others :-) I will be going there very soon, any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,
Mizzladygodiva
Last edited by MIZZLADYGODIVA: Apr 20, 2011 23:30
Apr 21, 2011 09:48
Hi Mizzladygodiva ,

How are you? There are many bag&clothing factories and wholesale market in Guangzhou China.

Guangzhou should be your first choice if you want purchase fashion clothes,shoes&accessories.And if you want to buy electronic products then Shenzhen should be your first choice.

Best Regards
Shelly

MSN:hotmail.com|shellylee807
Apr 23, 2011 21:41
Hi Shelly,

We are not going to Guangzhou, Just in Shenzhen. and I'm only after Ladies clothing, bag, shoes & accessories, if you know any place there that does wholesale, please reply back, thank you and have a good day.

Regards,
Mizzladygodiva
Apr 23, 2011 23:13
GUEST86173
Quote:

Originally Posted by MIZZLADYGODIVA

Hi Shelly,

We are not going to Guangzhou, Just in Shenzhen. and I'm only after Ladies clothing, bag, shoes & accessories, if you know any place there that does wholesale, please reply back, thank you and have a good day.

Regards,
Mizzladygodiva

Hey,

If you only go to shenzhen, you can go to DONG MEN for such items.

Shelly
Guangzhou,China
Email: gmail.com|fahionlegend2009
DHGATE STORE: shellylee915
May 12, 2011 13:36
  • SIRENSPEAKS
We are also going to Shenzhen on May 30. I would like to know if I can find some foxtail key chains there.
Jul 3, 2012 09:35
GUEST25322 i will be going to shenzhen very soon.. i want to learn authentic chinese cuisine cooking.. I am looking for some Intensive cooking course say 2 weeks any help/info would be of great help..
Oct 11, 2012 07:37
GUEST31246 Hi, there is a wholesale market near Shenzhen selling branded ladies dresses, can you please suggest, Thanks, Bunty.
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for ladies fashion clothing & accessories
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code