Menu
Arriving in Hangzhou past midnight....
Apr 21, 2011 01:06
guest14740 I will be making my first trip to Hangzhou in Oct, and I would to seek some assistance here.

My estimated arrival time to Hangzhou Xiaoshan International airport is 233hrs, and after clearing customs, I guess it will probably be past midnight. I was thinking that instead of making a late night trip to the city, is it possible for me to stay overnight at the airport, and then take the airport bus to Hangzhou city on the next morning? Do they allow sleepover at this airport?

My 8 days trip includes a short visit to Yiwu. What is the cheapest way to get there from Hangzhou city? Any budget hotel to recommend in Yiwu that is close to the wholesale convention centre?

Thanks
Richard
Apr 21, 2011 04:11
  • BL2022
No worry, you could stay overnight at the airport. Find a 24-hr MacDonald or KFC or something like that located at the airport. Travelers usually gather there at night.
I'm wondering why don't you take the airport shuttle to the downtown Hangzhou. Tey are operating even at midnight.

You could take a train from Hangzhou to Yiwu. The first class D-train costs only rmb52. There are many hotels around the wholesale market. You could easily find one upon arrival.
Dec 27, 2011 05:37
GUESTMAJOR How do it get to Yiwu after Midnight from Hangzhou? Thanks
Dec 27, 2011 20:14
GUEST4556
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMAJOR

How do it get to Yiwu after Midnight from Hangzhou? Thanks

Midnight? Better hire a taxi. By the way, there is a train which starts at 23:04 from Hangzhou South Railway Station to Yiwu. I am not sure if you can take this train.

Why do you have to leave after midnight?
Post a Reply to: Arriving in Hangzhou past midnight....
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code