Menu
how to forget the one you love?
Apr 21, 2011 13:47
guest19585 i wanted tO know how can we forget the one you love?
i loved a guy everything was perfect but all of a sudden everything started to go wrong he lost his job and soon he started to ignore me as if i didn't exist.That gUy was a very good friend of my brother-in-law he was the one who introduced me to him but he himself didn't know that his friend was just a playboy...he was so nice to me i thought that he really loves me but i was just like a past time for him..After he had been satisfied with me, he nO more wanted me to be with me so he started to act very rudely..He hurt me a lot so i decided to break up with him although i didn't want to.. all mistakes he had done i have always forgive him.. i still lOve him.. 2 days after we had break up i found that he was already in a relationship with another girl just in one second i felt as if i was all alone in this cruel world..i'm not telling that every boy is like that bUt there are some that don't even bother what are the consequences of having such a life..i tried a lot to forget him its been about 2 months we have break up and still the same i still love him as it was for the first time..sometimes i feel angry he just broke all his promises like that and i also feel sorry for that girl that will be going out with him, she may also suffer as i'm suffering right nOw..i may hang out with friends but there is always something that will make me remember him...
it's too complicated can anyone suggest me something i can do to get this guy out of my heart and my mind...

thanks in advance
***Alisa***
Apr 27, 2011 22:32
  • CHERRY07
"To forget your ex-lover, you can jump into another relationship." Someone said it to me. It might help you recover but you hurt another guy if you are not serious.
Apr 30, 2011 04:40
  • ATTA_BUTT
Its impossible! if you really love then it is impossible forever. you had better to keep it in your heart forever, and be-careful if you love some one then wait for marriage like kate and william. They met in 2001 in a university and married in 2011, after successful love.(interesting figure is between 012)
May 2, 2011 04:26
GUEST2616
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

Its impossible! if you really love then it is impossible forever. you had better to keep it in your heart forever, and be-careful if you love some one then wait for marriage like kate and william. They met in 2001 in a university and married in 2011, after successful love.(interesting figure is between 012)

William and Kate were said to break up several times but finally they still get married.
May 9, 2011 03:10
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

"To forget your ex-lover, you can jump into another relationship." Someone said it to me. It might help you recover but you hurt another guy if you are not serious.

Cherry, it isn't a good idea. You are already hurt by someone. So you definitely know how it feels. Do not hurt another guy who is good to you.
May 13, 2011 23:46
u just put down a list and write down every disadvantage of him or her
read the list 3 time a day!
May 15, 2011 03:03
  • ENID
Quote:

Originally Posted by LILY_LITTLEDUMB

u just put down a list and write down every disadvantage of him or her
read the list 3 time a day!

Good idea if she does have enough time!

The best way I think is to be attached to another who deserves your love. A broken heart can be cured by time.
May 15, 2011 05:40
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST2616

William and Kate were said to break up several times but finally they still get married.

Its mean they really loved one another.
May 16, 2011 20:18
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENID

Good idea if she does have enough time!

The best way I think is to be attached to another who deserves your love. A broken heart can be cured by time.

i agree, but usually it's not that easy to find someone immediately.
and another point is when that person appears, how can one tell you just need the person cuz u were hurt, or you really love/like him/her?
May 16, 2011 22:54
If you were hurt or broke up with your partner, please do not hurry to look for another one immediately. Why not travel for a while to have some relax and let yourself calm down?
May 17, 2011 07:35
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

If you were hurt or broke up with your partner, please do not hurry to look for another one immediately. Why not travel for a while to have some relax and let yourself calm down?

Do you think its very easy for those, who love once with some one!
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: how to forget the one you love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code