Menu
A fantastic house for renting. 5 bedrooms. RMB11000/month
Apr 22, 2011 03:05
  • COUNTRYROSE
Guangzhou Agile Garden in PanYu, a stylish house, 200sqm living area with 200sqm private garden, the backyard is just beside a private lake, fantastic view and living environment. Brand new, fully furbished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, beautifully presented with hardwood flooring, plasma TV, satellite. Comprising of five bedrooms with two en-suite bathrooms and two guest bathrooms, one of the bedroom is king-size with 30sqm private garden, spacious living room and dining area, and fully equipped kitchen with all appliance, parking area is available for residents and visitors. 24-hour security and entries phone system will provide a safe home.

Agile Garden is located in Panyu District in Guangzhou. You can easily reach the city centre through the Southern China Bridge and Xingguang Expressway in just 30 minutes by car. Shuttle bus available. The Agile Garden is the largest international cultural community in Guangzhou, with a 20,000 sqm mega luxury clubhouse which has elegant decorations and all kinds of recreation facilities.. There’re hotels, supermarkets, shops, restaurants, primary schools, kindergartens, hospitals, cafes etc in Agile Garden. The percentage of greenery coverage reaches 50%.

RMB11000 per month, including management fee. No agency charge. A must see!

My name is Iris. I’m looking for a long-term tenant. If you are interested, Please feel free to contact me on the following number:
Iris
Mobile: 139-250-97089
Msn/Email: hotmail.com|li_xuan_ya
Post a Reply to: A fantastic house for renting. 5 bedrooms. RMB11000/month
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code