Menu
The winner of the UEFA Championship is…….
Apr 26, 2011 03:56
  • ICEBERG
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 0 vote(s)
  2. 6 vote(s)
  3. 1 vote(s)
  4. 0 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
At 2:45 tomorrow morning, Manchester United will fight Schalke 04 while Real Madrid will meet Barcelona the day after tomorrow. The four teams are very strong. Who do you think will win the title of the UEFA Championship?
Apr 27, 2011 21:54
  • ICEBERG
Manchester United 2:0 Schalke 04

Barcelona 2:0 Real Madrid

Come on, Real and Schalke!
Apr 27, 2011 23:07
GUEST12982 Iceberg,
In case you didn't know: referees decide the important games.
Soccer (football) is controlled by a handful of people who won't let go, won't change any rules.
FIFA is a joke, corrupted and manipulated.
Apr 27, 2011 23:16
GUEST3092
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12982

Iceberg,
In case you didn't know: referees decide the important games.
Soccer (football) is controlled by a handful of people who won't let go, won't change any rules.
FIFA is a joke, corrupted and manipulated.

According to what you said, the winner has been chosen, right? But we still gamble on who will be the winner. How stupid.
Apr 28, 2011 01:32
  • KEVIN0518
Real has no chance to win the seminfinal. Pepe got a red card and Ramos can't play the next round. The coach himself also got punished. He will not coach Real personally in the next round. Barca is already into the final.

GUEST12982,

The coach of Real also was disatisfied with the referee. He indicated that the referee helped Barca to win the game. Real and Barca fought four times. Strangely, Real got a red card in each game. Coincidence?
May 2, 2011 04:20
GUEST5376 I guess that Barca will fight Manchester United in the final and finally Barca will be the winner.
May 3, 2011 22:17
GUEST1717
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST5376

I guess that Barca will fight Manchester United in the final and finally Barca will be the winner.

Your predication is likely to come true. Barca has kicked Real out of the UEFA final though Real complained that the match was unfair. Schalk04 has little chance to win in the semi-final.
May 6, 2011 11:51
  • CARLOS
Top skilled is a light way to describe Barca just now. Whenever they play normally there is no team that can beat them. However, every team has bad days too, so ManU is not beaten in advance.

Myself as much as I am a Barca fan find it irritating watching their matches. Exitement is far away, some times it feels like they are only having fun making the opposite look like clowns.

All that theatre and baby like crying is slowly moving me to watch Scotch league... There players are still men...

Carlos
May 7, 2011 18:58
  • MARK_81
Me and my girlfriend will be there in the stadium cheering on Barcelona!
Carlos- I'm with you friend the rolling over and over and over and over nonsense is getting absolutely ridiculous for this observer! I've been watching all kinds of different countries leagues to get my daily fix but I'm a 24/7 soccer junkie so what can I tell ya....lol but hey still this should be a really really great game!
May 8, 2011 02:26
GUEST8844
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST5376

I guess that Barca will fight Manchester United in the final and finally Barca will be the winner.

Your predication became true. Manchester United will fight Barcelona at the final. I am also a fan of Barca. I wish Barca could claim the title.
May 8, 2011 02:40
  • ICEBERG
I was sorry that both Real and Schalke 04 were out. Myself is not a fan of Barca but I guess that Barca will win the final.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The winner of the UEFA Championship is…….
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code