Menu
2011 Xian International Horticultural Expo to kick off on April 28
Apr 27, 2011 02:13
2011 Xian International Horticultural Expo will kick off on 11:00 tomorrow. I, myself, plan to visit there after the May Day Holidays. Will you go there for a visit?
Apr 27, 2011 02:14
Of course I will take some photos and share with you.
Apr 27, 2011 22:19
  • CHERRY07
I am thinking of paying a visit to the expo too. Lonely, you can share us some photos and tips when you get back.
May 9, 2011 02:07
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

I am thinking of paying a visit to the expo too. Lonely, you can share us some photos and tips when you get back.

I took some photos and will upload them very soon. My tip is "Do bring the sunscreen". It is very hot in summer. I used the sunscreen but forget to cover my nose. Then I found that my nose got burnt and became red.

I just visited the whole park on foot. It was very tiring and my feet hurt. Thus, please wear a pair of comfortable shoes. Taking a electromobile is good. You can rent a bike but it is forbidden to ride a bike in some areas.

PS: I am not sure if you can get on the electromobile because there are too many people.
May 11, 2011 22:44
  • LINGYUXISU
I've been there too, lots of visitors and I have to queue up for a long time to enter those popular pavilions.
May 11, 2011 23:12
  • CHERRY07
Thanks Lonely.

A sun-protective umbrella and a bottle of sunscreen are necessities for girls. I just take them everyday. I just heard that the bottled water and meals are very expensive inside the park. Is it real?
Post a Reply to: 2011 Xian International Horticultural Expo to kick off on April 28
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code