Menu
From Xiahe/Linxia (Gansu) to Xining (Qinghai)
Apr 3, 2005 17:48
  • GAOTIAN917
Does anybody knows if there are any buses going from Linxia in Gansu to Xining in Qinghai? Does anybody has already made this bus trip? What about the roads?
Thank you very much!
Apr 3, 2005 21:11
  • VIATURATI3
Hello. I was there 2 year ago and I paid some 12 yuan for a mini van. I also remember it wasnt easy to find a place to stay, so we paid 90 for a hotel room and was kicked out in the early morning 'cause they knew we were checking out so they wanted to rent the room to some other guys.
Xinhua Hotel.
Apr 3, 2005 21:14
  • VIATURATI3
Sorry I was replying to another post.
Anyway, I was there 2 year ago too. At that time there was one bus everyday from Xiahe to Hezuo, we took the bus, got off in Hezuo and luckily caught a bus leaving for Xining at the same time. The road was alright, the landscape along the way was breathtaking.
Enjoy!
Apr 4, 2005 08:43
  • LOSANG
There are buses everyday between Linxia and Xining. The road isn't the best in spots, but overall it isn't too bad considering how remote it is.
May 19, 2005 14:13
  • KETCHUP
You can take taxi with other strangers, a few dollars will go. (I did once from Linxia to Lanzhou for about $4),but most drivers smoke in their car, if you do not like it, tell him.
Post a Reply to: From Xiahe/Linxia (Gansu) to Xining (Qinghai)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code