Menu
visa extension
May 4, 2011 16:09
  • BUTTRULEZ
hi.i need to know after my graduation from china if i want to stay in china,find a job.serve in china.wat i need to do fr visa extension.i hav alot friends in china who r ready to sponsor me.
May 4, 2011 21:41
  • JOHNNASH
First, find a job in China and ask your employer to help you to apply for work visa, then you can stay in China, otherwise, it is impossible to get visa extension after the graduation, the sponsorship letter from your friend is little helpful for your application.
May 5, 2011 03:40
  • BUTTRULEZ
thnx fr rep..to find a job i need few days or week..if my visa gona expire soon n m in search of job..then what i have to do?i cant hold my visa expiration.i am afraid of this..guide me
May 16, 2011 10:04
GUEST12982 Buttrulez
Apparently you haven't read any of the information available here that relates to your situation.
But basically, you have to be out of China before your visa, regardless of type, expires. If you over stay your visa you'll be fined and very likely be refused future visas.
Mar 11, 2013 16:01
GUESTANDREW C I have a 2 year multiple entry L visa with 30 day stay per visit. Does any one know if it is possible to get an extension to a 35 day stay at the immigration entry point (upon arrival) at Beijing Airport if I can show a return departure airline booking?
Mar 11, 2013 21:35
GUESTJOE [quote=GUESTANDREW C,491357]I have a 2 year multiple entry L visa with 30 day stay per visit. Does any one know if it is possible to get an extension to a 35 day stay at the immigration entry point (upon arrival) at Beijing Airport if I can show a return departure airline booking?[/quote]

Hi, I am afraid you can not get the extension done at the airport, where they just work for Frontier Inspection. You may need to visit Bejing Exit-Enter Administration of PSB for visa extension.
Post a Reply to: visa extension
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code