Menu
Expat hangout at Xiamen Old Town Youth Hostel
May 7, 2011 18:48
  • XIAMENHOSTEL
I am a TCM doctor from California, USA and I have lived in China for almost nine years. I currently live in Xiamen with my small family (my wife and daughter). We run a Youth Hostel from our home and if you are living and working in Xiamen also, let's hookup. I have a nice rooftop garden where we could hold a small party, hangout or meeting, make a pizza, drink some local tea, practice Yoga, learn TCM, etc.. PM me for more details

Dr. Phil

Jul 31, 2011 01:58
  • XIAMENHOSTEL
We will have a free beer night on Saturdays.

Call for address and times

Jan 12, 2012 21:09
GUESTPATTY
Quote:

Originally Posted by XIAMENHOSTEL View Post

I am a TCM doctor from California, USA and I have lived in China for almost nine years. I currently live in Xiamen with my small family (my wife and daughter). We run a Youth Hostel from our home and if you are living and working in Xiamen also, let's hookup. I have a nice rooftop garden where we could hold a small party, hangout or meeting, make ...

Dear Dr. Phil,

Do you have any vacancy for 4 nights in mid-Feb and how much is the room rate ? Please give your hostel address and email for our booking. Thanks

truemail.co.th|Patama_p
Feb 5, 2012 02:37
GUEST86326 I am sending this from a somewhat noisy internet cafe in Kinmen
and the connection is not so good, so my message will be brief.

I will travel to Xiamen tomorrow and would be interested in staying
at the Old Town Youth Hostel a few days. I expect to be there
mid-afternoon, so if you have any kind of single room that would be
fine.
Thank you................Norman Murray
Mar 17, 2012 18:18
GUEST61902 Hello,
I am in Xiamen and would like to meet for a beer. A bit of English speaking would be nice. I have called you this morning but no answer. Perhaps you can give me a call. John
Nov 7, 2012 22:16
GUEST40169 I cannot make a reservation at your hostel via website, please email me contact info (hotmail.com|cch12). Thanks!
Post a Reply to: Expat hangout at Xiamen Old Town Youth Hostel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code