Menu
What if you call your wife by the wrong name on the wedding night?
May 9, 2011 01:51
  • RAINDROP
A boy drank a lot of wine on his wedding day. After sending his relatives and friends away, he came back to the bedroom where his wife stayed at. He called her wife to go to sleep but his wife refused. Instead, she quarreled with him and asked for divorce. Why? The boy kept calling another girl’s name.

Next morning, he was sober and found that his wife wasn’t at home. Thus, he came to his wife’s home to pick her up but she refused to come back with him. The boy made apology to her but she didn’t accept the apology. Eventually, they divorced.
May 9, 2011 02:12
I believe that he won't drink anymore. Men can easily say truth when they are drunk. Be careful!
May 9, 2011 21:39
  • JIMMYB
I am glad that I don't drink. It is embarrassing that your husband called another girl's name on your wedding day. Everyone has his/her own story. The wife might have a story too. SHe just hides it at the bottom of her heart.
May 15, 2011 03:25
  • ENID
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

I believe that he won't drink anymore. Men can easily say truth when they are drunk. Be careful!

Sounds a good idea! girls, try to get your boy drunk at least once before marriage.
May 16, 2011 03:44
GUEST04154 I am curious what the brides would say if they were drunk. Would they call their husbands by wrong name?
May 17, 2011 11:56
  • MARK_81
This is why I stopped drinking! well only on new years eve

May 18, 2011 03:08
  • SUNNYDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

This is why I stopped drinking! well only on new years eve

So you did the same thing on your wedding?
May 18, 2011 11:28
Back in the 1980's I was have a relationship with a lady from New York and while we were in bed she called Michael instead of Alan, I said pardon? she said sorry because I reminded of her ex boyfriend, hence to say we never got married, but the sex was great! lol

Alan
May 18, 2011 23:02
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by WESTNORWOODGAS

Back in the 1980's I was have a relationship with a lady from New York and while we were in bed she called Michael instead of Alan, I said pardon? she said sorry because I reminded of her ex boyfriend, hence to say we never got married, but the sex was great! lol

Alan

Alan, was she drunk when she was with you on bed?
May 23, 2011 23:08
GUEST5133
Quote:

Originally Posted by WESTNORWOODGAS

Alan

See, men are as narrow minded as women. To be honest, I will not stand my wife calls me by wrong name too.
May 28, 2011 18:46
  • MARK_81
To sunnyday: haha no never done that! even in my party days and especially now!!
Post a Reply to: What if you call your wife by the wrong name on the wedding night?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code