Menu
Pay half-price tickets to visit Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Wild Animal Park and Happy Valley on May 19
May 10, 2011 02:39
  • MARRYMAX
Good news! May 19 is the first China Tourism Day. To celebrate this festival, all tourists just need to pay half-price tickets to visit Shanghai Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Wild Animal Park and Happy Valley on May 19.
May 10, 2011 04:04
  • LINGYUXISU
Wow, really a piece of great news, but won't these sites be too crowded on that day?
May 10, 2011 04:11
GUEST6489
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINGYUXISU

Wow, really a piece of great news, but won't these sites be too crowded on that day?

No doubt! It will be very crowded. I am hoping that they have prepared to receive so many tourists on May 19.
May 10, 2011 22:51
GUEST8236 You can go to Mt. Taisha by paying the entrance fee during the off peak season on May 19.

I guess that mroe scenic areas will make preferential policies on May 19.
May 11, 2011 01:49
  • LINGYUXISU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST8236

You can go to Mt. Taisha by paying the entrance fee during the off peak season on May 19.

I guess that mroe scenic areas will make preferential policies on May 19.

As I know, Weifang, Weihai, Ninghai and some sites in Beijing will also offer favorable policies to celebrate the first National Tourism Day.
May 11, 2011 22:25
  • LAUGH
It's good that National Tourism Day has been welcomed. Instead of offering favorable policies, I just hope that they can stop increasing the ticket entrance fees.

GUEST6489 is right. There will be too many people on the sites on May 19. I do not want to see a sea of faces in the scenic areas though the ticket price is cheaper.
May 14, 2011 22:45
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

It's good that National Tourism Day has been welcomed. Instead of offering favorable policies, I just hope that they can stop increasing the ticket entrance fees.

GUEST6489 is right. There will be too many people on the sites on May 19. I do not want to see a sea of faces in the scenic areas though the ticket price is cheaper.

Good suggestion, laugh. But I am afraid that they won't take your suggestion. Raising the ticket fees can benefit them a lot of money.
May 16, 2011 22:31
More and more sites claim that they will give discounts or free tickets to the visitors who go there on May 15. In Hangzhou, all AAAA and AAAAA tourist sites will be open for free visit on May 15. Those who want to hang out on May 15 better be prepared for the crowds on the sites.
Post a Reply to: Pay half-price tickets to visit Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Wild Animal Park and Happy Valley on May 19
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code