Menu
Hair Style of Chinese Girls
May 11, 2011 22:11
  • LINGYUXISU
The fashion trend is always changing. For years, Chinese girls prefer to have long, black and straight hair. But it changed later. They changed the hair color, to brown, red or even yellow; after, the curly hair was in fashion; from last years, I noticed that short and dyed hair is most fashionable. Sometimes, I couldn't tell if a girl is an easterner or westerner just from the back. To keep in fashion may make one look beautiful. But I'm really curious about man's opinions, especially those from other countries. What kind of hair style do you think will make a Chinese girl most beautiful and attractive?

A star wearing long, black and straight hair

May 11, 2011 22:12
  • LINGYUXISU
She wears curly hair.

May 11, 2011 22:14
  • LINGYUXISU
She wears short and dyed hair style.

May 12, 2011 01:01
  • ROVER
She is beautiful, so I think all of the hair styles are OK to her.
May 14, 2011 02:12
  • SUNNYDAY
Well, the first one looks pure, the 2nd is mature while the third one is cute and lovely. I think it depends on what kind of girl a man like.
Jun 19, 2011 21:27
Nice one!!!!
Jun 26, 2011 21:05

I would say that the style of our hair should reflect to our personality and it is also a plus factor if we are comfortable with the style of our hair.

Akin to this are the dresses we wear which should be appropriate on the occasion and of course to our body type and personality as well.

Want to see the perfect dresses right for you? Just kindly let me know. :-)

Thanks,

GREEN TAMBOURINE
Jul 24, 2011 06:53
All are beautiful. It is for the Lady to choose what she feels comfortable with. My perspective as a western male favours the wonderful black hair of the eastern Ladies, worn straight and loose, to my eye you cannot beat it.
Feb 21, 2013 09:12
GUEST54114 I like the person with long and curly hair
Post a Reply to: Hair Style of Chinese Girls
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code