Menu
Fight for virginity or give him a condom to save your life?
May 15, 2011 01:58
guest5565 Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 13 vote(s)
  2. 7 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
"Facing sexual assault, what are you going to do? Fight for your dignity and virginity or giving up resistance and giving him a condom?”, a Chinese sexologist raised this question when he gave a lecture in a Chinese normal university. He suggested girls should give him a condom to protect them for being affected by AIDS and other diseases.

A boy resorted that girls shouldn’t do as the expert said. Instead, girls should fight with him. “If you give up fighting and give him a condom, you transfer a signal to him that you accept what he will do to you. And virginity is important to girls.”, he said. He also cited that girls in some countries usually brought small knives. When facing such a situation, they would use the knives to defend themselves.

Many other audiences disagree with him. “Even having a small knife in hands, girls still can not fight with a man. More importantly, your fight might force him to kill you. Compared with virginity, life is much more important”, they said.

However, things are not as easy as we think. I found three pieces of news. The victims all gave up fighting when they faced sexual assault. But their boyfriends/husbands all left them when they learned that their girlfriends/wives didn’t fight. They saved their lives but lost their love.

I believe that there are also many girls who lost their lives when they tried to fight. How did their husbands and boyfriends think about?

Girls, what are you going to do if you face sexual assault?
May 15, 2011 02:34
GUEST04154 life is more important than virginity.
if a girl's boyfriend or husband left her because she did not fight when facing sexual assault, the man does not really love the girl.
May 15, 2011 02:50
  • ENID
OMG, I don't understand how did the girl do that!!! just like she helps him to commit a crime to herself. So, what is the point, this will encourage more intenders. I can not nod my head for those who commit suicide either. Why do you punish yourself with fault of others? foolish as Chinese old-fashioned tradition toward girls' loyalty, ingrained and autocratic for any of Chinese female.
May 16, 2011 02:21
  • XIAOXIAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST04154

life is more important than virginity.
if a girl's boyfriend or husband left her because she did not fight when facing sexual assault, the man does not really love the girl.

Agreed. Many Chinese men still think virginity is the most important.
May 18, 2011 06:18
  • MORITZ
yes its right life is more important
May 18, 2011 23:05
GUEST7540 I didn't plan to reply this post. But it just came up on my mind "What if she didn't carry a condom? Will she fight with the man?"
Post a Reply to: Fight for virginity or give him a condom to save your life?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code