Menu
Guangzhou and Beijing tips wanted!
May 15, 2011 03:16
  • JHNBOY
Hello Everyone!

I'm new here and am excited to join the community!

I'm leaving for Guanzhou / Beijing in a few days and wanted to know of any traveling tips or things I may need TO BRING OR PREPARE before I leave for those places!

I am from California, United States.

THANKS SO MUCH!
May 16, 2011 12:18
  • GIONVIA
Some tips may be good for you as follows :

a.always keep some RMB on hand as you will be in some places which cannot accept credits cards payment .

b. donot expose your valuables in the public and talk with strangers on the road who beg for money too long .Maybe it is a scam. Or the guys who want to sell a iphone or ipad at around CNY 1000. That must be replicas and the actual cost will be just RMB500.

Geneally speaking , beijing and Guangzhou are safe place . In beijing , you may climb the great wall and visit forbidden city .etc. in Guangzhou , you may enjoy night cruise on the pearl river ,climb Guangzhou Canton Tower , shopping .etc. Welcome to china and wish you china dream come true ...just kidding .. have fun ...
May 16, 2011 20:23
  • LINGYUXISU
Use subway as much as possible. I've been to Beijing and the subway is very developed and cheap (only rmb2). It can take you to most attraction sites. Also, English is used on it.

BTW, you'd better stay at a hotel near the subway Entrance/ Exit.
Last edited by LINGYUXISU: May 16, 2011 20:24
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou and Beijing tips wanted!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code