Menu
ARRIVAL AT PUDONG AIRPORT AFTER MIDNIGHT
May 21, 2011 23:56
  • ANNAMONTY
My mom and I are arriving in Shanghai Pudong Int'l Airport nearly midnight. We should be able to get out of the airport past midnight. Will the foreign currency exchange counters still be open? And is there any service fee/ commission for foreign currency exchange? And can anyone suggest a reliable yet not so expensive airport transfer service? We will be staying near the Bund.
May 23, 2011 21:05
  • BL2022
There is a bank at the airport where you could change to China Yuan, but I'm afraid it is closed at midnight. Maybe you could change it in the downtown the next day.
There is no service or commission for foreign currency exchange, they earn a little from the rate difference.

Only taxi will be available at midnight. The last shuttle leaves at 2305.
May 24, 2011 23:53
  • DADIDING
I don't think the bank of airport still working..

when you booking hotel,you can ask them to use your usd dollar as deposit..and second day you came to bank to exchange your money to Chinese yuan...

If you are doing business,you are welcome to Yiwu which is the biggest commodity market in the wholeworld.
May 25, 2011 18:52
  • JETSETTER
There are Bank Auto-Teller Machines at the airport. You can use most foreign cards for cash withdrawal.

The cost of a taxi from Pudong airport to Bund area is approx RMB180
Sep 27, 2011 09:18
GUEST16411 I arrive at Pudong airport and have to wait 5 hours for a business collegue to arrive from the US. Can I wait in the airport lounges bearing in mind that I will have collected my bag and will have passed through passport control?
Post a Reply to: ARRIVAL AT PUDONG AIRPORT AFTER MIDNIGHT
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code