Menu
(Shanghai)Biz Assistant/Tour Guide/Exhibition Translator services in Shanghai,Yiwu and nearby cities
May 22, 2011 23:31

First of all welcome to China and have a good trip!

This is Jo, who is a reputable and reliable person living in Shanghai. I have been acting as tour guide and interpreter for several years. I speak fluent English and can easily understand you foreign friends. Save your energy and time for your trip. I promise that you will have an unforgettable memory for your trip through my service.

Just think of the following circumstances:
People misunderstand you when you talk to them; nobody can help you out when you get lost; you even can’t find one restaurant because you are vegetarian; etc…

So you need guide or translator?

What services can I provide?
1) Business Assistant:
arrange your schedule with factories if you want; accompany you to visit several suppliers; communicate with them very easily as I specialize in exporting for more than 5 years; etc…

2) Tour Guide:
suggest and reserve hotel according to your preference; pick you up with a car service or no; arrange your trip itinerary; etc…

3) Exhibition Translator:
visit several booths and find qualified products with you; etc…

If you visit Shanghai or nearby Zhejiang or Jiangsu like Hangzhou, Nanjing, Suzhou, Yiwu, etc, just feel free to contact me.

My contact Info is:
E-mail: yahoo.cn|insist_2011
MSN: hotmail.com|insist_2011
Ms JO
May 25, 2011 03:57
GUEST75121 i'll go on business trip to Ningbo for 3-4 days. can you go there with me? David
May 25, 2011 07:10
Thanks for the first reply!

David, Ningbo is very near to Shanghai. But when will you go there? I don't know your e-mail address. Then can you kindly send e-mail to yahoo.cn|insist_2011 for detail info. thanks
Jun 4, 2011 02:59
  • DAVIDWU1103
I can also help you.
Post a Reply to: (Shanghai)Biz Assistant/Tour Guide/Exhibition Translator services in Shanghai,Yiwu and nearby cities
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code