Menu
Marriage Hunting at Alma Mater
May 23, 2011 22:25
  • LINGYUXISU
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Dec 3, 2010
  • Status: offline
A boy, graduated three years ago, went back to his old school in Anhui Province for marriage hunting. He posted a marriage-hunting ad at the entrance to the canteen, which introduced him and listed 12 requirements for a wanted girlfriend, including age, height, appearance, living habits, educational background… At the bottom of the ad were two photos of the boy and his contact info. The boy said he had gone for blind dating several times, but never succeeded. The idea of marriage hunting had been in his mind for a long time and he just put in into practice. His workmates said he was brave but crazy. For bystanders, some thought it was a joke and some thought it was quite good. Do you think it a good way to find a girlfriend?
May 24, 2011 01:25
#1  
  • SUNNYDAY
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jul 29, 2010
  • Status: Offline
It's neither illegal nor immoral, I support him.
He is brave enough to find his princess.
BTW, do you know " If You Are the One", a TV program by Jiangsu TV. It's a dating TV program and quite popular.

May 24, 2011 04:27
#2  
  • ROVER
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jun 25, 2010
  • Status: Offline
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDAY

It's neither illegal nor immoral, I support him.
He is brave enough to find his princess.
BTW, do you know " If You Are the One", a TV program by Jiangsu TV. It's a dating TV program and quite popular.


Yes, it's so popular that they will go overseas to video the program, so that the overseas could take part in it. The first stop is Australia.
May 25, 2011 01:02
#3  
GUESTJIM Why did he seek a GF from his Alma Mater? Iis it because they share the same educational background or just because the students are not 'polluted ' by the society?
May 25, 2011 03:25
#4  
GUEST4101
Quote:

Originally Posted by ROVER



Yes, it's so popular that they will go overseas to video the program, so that the overseas could take part in it. The first stop is Australia.


Not everyone can join the TV programme. I'd like to know the 12 requirements he listed.
May 25, 2011 20:41
#5  
  • LINGYUXISU
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Dec 3, 2010
  • Status: Offline
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST4101



Not everyone can join the TV programme. I'd like to know the 12 requirements he listed.


It didn't tell the details. But I guess it is '18-25 years old, at least 1.6 meters high, beautiful, bachelor degree...', something like that.
May 28, 2011 03:26
#6  
  • SUNNYDAY
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jul 29, 2010
  • Status: Offline
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJIM

Why did he seek a GF from his Alma Mater? Iis it because they share the same educational background or just because the students are not 'polluted ' by the society?


I think it's because those "pure" students haven't learnt to ask for house and car yet.
May 29, 2011 22:17
#7  
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDAY



I think it's because those "pure" students haven't learnt to ask for house and car yet.


You are wrong. Some girls in colleges are much more mature than you thought. They do not find jobs after graduation. Instead, they try their best to look for their Mr. Right. He must be rich, handsome and treats her very well.
May 30, 2011 21:23
#8  
  • SUNNYDAY
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jul 29, 2010
  • Status: Offline
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY



You are wrong. Some girls in colleges are much more mature than you thought. They do not find jobs after graduation. Instead, they try their best to look for their Mr. Right. He must be rich, handsome and treats her very well.


Are they excellent enough to have such a guy? They even can not find a job after so many years' education.
May 30, 2011 21:44
#9  
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDAY



Are they excellent enough to have such a guy? They even can not find a job after so many years' education.


Hmmmm, I am not sure whether they can find such a guy. But some of them succeeded.
Post a Reply to: Marriage Hunting at Alma Mater
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code