Menu
It’s him, Giggs!
Jun 8, 2011 14:42
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB View Post

Shame on him! He is a hypocrite. How could he sleep with his brother's wife? Now Rhodri Giggs requires to have a DNA test on his child because he is not sure whether his child is his own or his brother Ryan's.

Do not think that Giggs just slept with two women except his wife. Another woman called Rhodri's wife and said that...

I'm sure some of them only slept with him knowing they might get a chance of fame, I'm not saying what he has done is right, he clearly has a weakness same as me, he he
Not that I have ever cheated on my wife.
Alan
Jun 8, 2011 21:20
GUEST851 The footballers are too energetic. On the football pitch, they try their best to win the games. Outside the pitch, they find whores or mistresses. Their desire never ends.
Jun 9, 2011 04:43
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by WESTNORWOODGAS

I'm sure some of them only slept with him knowing they might get a chance of fame, I'm not saying what he has done is right, he clearly has a weakness same as me, he he
Not that I have ever cheated on my wife.
Alan

Alan, that's why we need ethnics to discipline ourselves. How dare he lay on his brother's wife? Actually, Natasha is a slut. It is said that she has slept with other four former footballers of the Red Devil.

Jun 12, 2011 21:06
  • ICEBERG
I thought it was over but wasn't. A source said that he even had a relationship with Natasha' mother. What kind of person is he? His brother said that Giggs even wanted to give him 250000 pounds to him. Why? Because he knew too much about his scandals.

If it was true, I suggest that he should be sentenced to prison.
Jun 26, 2011 21:14
  • JIMMYB
Iceberg, Giggs has a daughter with his brother's wife, a report says. I can not understand why Stacey still chooses to stay with him.
Jul 4, 2011 01:46
GUEST3846
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Iceberg, Giggs has a daughter with his brother's wife, a report says. I can not understand why Stacey still chooses to stay with him.

She is worried about her kids. I don't think a man like Giggs will change. Leaving him is the best choice.
Jul 4, 2011 01:58
GUEST4614 It is reported that Giggs has considered of retirement though he still has one year contract with Manchester United.

I think it is good news. I don't believe that he can focus on football matches after the scandal. Retirement is his best choice. Saving his marriage and family is the most important to him. He also plans to take out 1.5 million pounds to end everything. He hopes that his brother can divorce Natasha. On the other hand, he wants all "evidence" from Natasha. Besides, he decides to help his brother by finding him a new job.

I doubt that his brother will do as he says. Rhodri Giggs must hate him.
Jul 18, 2011 23:16
  • KEVIN0518
GUEST4614,

Giggs seems to be very energetic and can still play for a while. Manchester United have done some warm-ups in the United States. Giggs appeared during the warm-up matches.

I guess that Manchester United won't let him retire soon because they haven't found a footballer can replace Giggs' position though he is almost 38 years old. Sir Alex Ferguson must do his best to find Giggs' ssubstitute.
Dec 26, 2011 01:15
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by WESTNORWOODGAS

It seems Ryan has been at it with his sister-in-law now!

His sister-in-law has regretted for having affair with Giggs. She said it was foolish to marry Giggs' brother to get close to Giggs. Giggs' brother has filed for divorce. Right now, his wife realzied how foolish he was and requested for forgiveness from her husband.

I thought that Giggs hasn't been affected by his 'romantic affairs'. But his sister-in-law lost too much. Giggs left her and her husband doesn't forgive him.

What a bastard! How could he have affair with his brother's wife?
Dec 28, 2011 01:46
  • JIMMYB
What a stupid woman. At last, she found out that Giggs just played with her. And she obviously never loved Rhodri. Rhodri should divorce her immediately.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: It’s him, Giggs!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code