Menu
Planning to Come to China in June 2011
May 27, 2011 04:24
  • DRSAYED
I am Planning to Come to China in 17thof June 2011 my main concern regarding this trip is to establish a smallbusiness there in china and work there.

As I know Five Languages(English-Arabic-Persian-Pashto-Urdu) IWant to have an office there to help all those speakers who come to china andwant to do business there or buy goods from china to take back to their countryand later one whatever they want I can send to them ,

My Flight will be mostly to Guangzhou, but if I foundsomeone who can help in this issue I can change flight or I will travel toShanghai.

i want to know how much you can help and me and your charges.
Jun 8, 2011 02:11
  • SHISU0219
HI, DRSAYED, i am an interpreter and business assistant. please let me know your email address so that i can send you my resume for your reference. My email is 126.com|twomusictravel Looking forward to hearing from you.
Jun 8, 2011 04:07
  • GIONVIA
It really depends on what kind of products your clients want to buy mostly. Generally speaking , for furniture, ceramics,building materials, consumer electronics,.etc, you may get better price in Guangzhou as guangzhou is very near from most of the manufacturing basis here. Thus, you should build your office in Guangzhou then if your clients want to buy these kinds of stuff mostly.
Post a Reply to: Planning to Come to China in June 2011
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code