Menu
Indian Vegetarian Food in Dalian City
Apr 4, 2005 19:26
  • PRAKASH
Hi, I am going to be in Dalian for around six weeks very soon can any one please help me out with the address of Indian Vegetarian Restaurants in Dalian, please sent me the information as early as possible as i am suppose to travel this weekend itself.ThanksPrakash.
Apr 5, 2005 10:38
  • HEYJUDE
I'm not sure if it is a vegetarian restaurant, but there is an Indian cafeteria in Dalian.

Address:
Floor 38, Zhongshan Hotel, Zhongshan District
Tel: 0411-82812888-3806
May 9, 2005 16:56
  • AVHOME
Prakash - I am also coming to Dalian in June. Any information you can provide about food based on your experience, would be very useful.
Thanks
Jun 21, 2005 19:05
  • ILOVEDUBAI
Thanks " Hey Jude" for your excellent guidance.
10days back I was in dalian and went this hotel, it is a beautiful building and this restaurant is located on the 38 floor (revolving restaurant), though it was not authentic indian, but it served the purpose and it was economical also. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work. Not to mention, dalian is a beautiful place and the weather was superb.
Janik - Dubai
Feb 19, 2009 03:17
GUEST48187 i was in dalian for a week on official trip.the indian restaurant is in hotel Zhongshan on 5th floor.the food was fantastic and the service was excellent.theOwner Mr Laxman Singh Dabola is very very good and helping in all possible ways to all.the buffet was started just recently and was really economical. the wide variety of food was available which is really rare in China.the restaurant serves both veg & nonveg dishes.it also serves indian breakfast in the morning.being indian i really enjoyed eating indian food in Namaste India restaurant.while in Dalian you must try this indian restaurant.

capt s. gupta
Oct 11, 2009 15:23
GUESTSD I am living in Dalian for last 4 years (working), the Zhongshan Indian restaurant is closed.
Mar 23, 2010 01:48
GUEST16419 nice food in dalian on howard johnson hotel here is a one indian sales manager he will be do for guest he will be arenge for me indian vegetarian dinner great in china have this type person emazing thanks laxman good service best of luck
Jun 22, 2010 22:58
GUESTJANKIRAM Hello every body now in dalian have good indian food at Howard Johnson Parkland Hotel Dalian ,there is every monday evening have evening of the indian food wonderfull buffet you have lot of choice there veg or non veg go there sure you feel like in india , wonderfull there is one indian manager he give me number 0086-411-84990000 ext(6209) for any querry
Sep 30, 2010 11:25
GUESTNATTY Now let's come to indian foods in Howard Jhonson Parkland Hotel Dalian, Every monday have special indian buffet.,, Hope ur enjoy with us.
Nov 10, 2010 14:44
GUEST24283 Is Zhongshan Indian restaurant closed...has Laxman Singh Dabola opened his own restaurant or joined some other restaurant
Nov 20, 2010 08:05
GUEST54215 Dear Friends
last week we had dinner Indian food in Howard Jhonson hotel in Dalian food was not so good its taste like nothing. They don't have good Chef.They have menu for many dishes but its not available. After 8 pm service is not so good if you order something after 8 PM chef is not available
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Indian Vegetarian Food in Dalian City
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code