Menu
Indian Vegetarian Food in Dalian City
Apr 12, 2014 06:45
GUEST25234 There are 2 Indian restaurants which can be visited in Dalian, China,

1. ABASHI CURRY IN 35, YANAN ROAD, ZHONGSHAN DISTRICT, CHINA, TEL : 0411 8280 0620 AND MOBILE NO IS : 13478466133, OPEN FROM 11AM TO 10 PM.

2. FAMILY CURRY IN NEW MART IN 5TH FLOOR, MALL WITH ALL KINDS OF RESTAURANTS IN THIS FLOOR TEL: 0411 83624269

BOTH RESTAURANTS HAVE NEPALI COOKS WITH DELICIOUS PREPARATION.
Apr 16, 2014 07:16
  • JACOB222
Yeah nice to know about it but i,m also a vegetarian and lived for five year in china.There are several vegetarian food restaurants in china.I like some of them,which are good in taste.But in Dalian there is no any superficial vegetarian restaurant.
Jan 8, 2015 19:31
GUEST10192 Hi
I am visiting Dalian soon with family. Will apprecaite if some of you advice the
1) Indian Veg food
2) Places to visit in 2 days (specially in view of children)

Sudhir
Dec 5, 2015 21:03
GUEST67236 Hi
I am frequent visitor to Dalian.
Normally I stay in Kimpenski hotel in Dalian. There are very good 3 Vegetarian Restaurants near to this hotel.
Wonda Plaza (Flavour of India) is the best and cheap.The best part is the owner Chinese and all cooks are from India (Punjob and other parts). The chineese Owner lady also speaks very good English and people are very good and service is excellent and food is very good (less oil, medium spicy (you can still customaize it).

Interestingly, even in Hotel Kimpenski buffet preparation team speak very good English and they do make our Indian fried Rice But you should tell them what vegetables to add and what not to add. I am not feeling I am in China
Jul 26, 2016 08:03
GUESTSACHIN There is "Indian Hut" restaurant, owner is Lakshman Singh Dabola. I came to Dalian on Sunday and didnt like Chinese food as I am not used to it. When I googled a lot, found in trip advisor this restaurant. Its in top when you comparw with other indian restaurants and food is also very good!!
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Indian Vegetarian Food in Dalian City
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code